"I like you too."

34 Witcham Street, Derry, Maine
Sunday May 12th 1999
11:29 am

Mike woke up, laying on the floor. He couldn't even sit up, that's how bad his head was hurting. He saw from the corner of his eyes, Beverly, she was sitting up on the couch, staring at nothing.

"Bev?" Mike whispered, knowing everyone was probably still asleep.

"Mike?" She whispered back, looking over at the floor. "You're awake!" She quietly exclaimed.

"Yeah, how are you so energetic? My head feels like someone is stomping on it." He groaned, forcing himself up.

Beverly shrugged, picking up Bill's family camera off the table.

"Here." She handed him the camera since he was in photography and very good at doing photos.

"Why?" He asked.

"Look." She smiled, pointing to the love seat.

Mike stood up, looking over to see Richie laying on Eddie with Eddie's hands on his back and head.

"Take the photo, for memories." Beverly laughed.

Mike held the camera to his face with a smile, snapping the photo. He slowly grabbed it when it rolled out.

"Shall we go make breakfast, Marsh?" He asked.

"We shall." She hooked arms with him, both walking up the stairs.

Eddie could hear them walking up the stairs, but he was so exhausted by watching the Loser's that all he wanted to do was sleep.

Richie was also awake, he's been awake since Beverly gushed at the sleeping positions early in the morning.

Today was the last day of Richie and Steve being in Derry, and Richie was planning to make it count.

He nuzzled his head into Eddie's neck, making Eddie quietly giggle at the feeling of his curls on his neck.

Eddie pushed Richie's curls back, still wanting sleep.

"Richie, stop." He laughed as Richie kept tickling Eddie with his black locks.

"Sorry, Eds, I cant help it. Your laugh is beautiful."

He smiled, knowing he just made Eddie turn all red.

"How are you feeling, Richie? Do you need anything?"

"Huh?"

"You were pretty drunk last night, very childish and jealous as well."

"What?" Richie laughed. "I was?"

"Yes, you were saying stuff like I didn't like you, and you were getting mad at me holding Mike's hand to pulling him off the ground." Eddie smiled at the memory.

"Seems like something I would do."

The two laid in silence, Eddie rubbing Richie's hair back and Richie just enjoying the moment.

"Eddie?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Can we go into a different room first?" Richie asked.

"Okay?"

Richie got up, dragging Eddie up with him. Richie pulled Eddie into the bathroom.

"Eddie, I want to tell you something."

"Okay." Eddie walked over to the sink, pulling himself on the counter, and laying his head on the wall, still tired.

"Okay, um..."