Day After

2530 Maple Street, Hawkins, Indiana
Wednesday July 3rd 1990
12:32 pm

Everyone in the house was still asleep, the house still a mess from last night. Beer pong still set up, garbage everywhere, alcohol still roaming the house. Eddie woke up, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He looked up, seeing Richie fast asleep.

He's so cute. Eddie thought, smiling at the boy.

Eddie laid back down, drawing shapes on Richie's bare chest. Eddie tried to fall back asleep, still being a bit tired. But the events of last night came flashing back into his head, him and Richie making Samantha pissed put a smile on his face. She didn't leave the party after that though, Eddie swore he could've saw her go over to Mike (W).

Eddie cuddled into Richie, laying his head on his chest and listening to his heart beat. He wrapped his arms around Richie's torso, pulling himself closer. Richie soon opened his eyes ever so slightly, before closing them again.

"What time is it?" He asked, his head throbbing.

"Around one." Eddie answered.

"Jesus, my fucking head is killing me."

"Do you have any pain relievers?" Eddie asked, looking up at Richie.

"Probably."

"Then go take some." Eddie kisses Richie's forehead.

"I'm too comfortable to leave, plus I want to kiss you."

Eddie laughed, as Richie gently grabbed the back of Eddie's neck, connecting their lips. Their lips moved slowly against each other's, Eddie being able to taste the alcohol and cigarettes in Richie's mouth. Richie gently laid Eddie down onto his back, hovering over him. He began to kiss down his jaw, biting softly. His gently moved down to Eddie's neck, kissing and biting till purple marks were back again. The kiss wasn't long when they heard the front door slammed open.

"Micheal! Richard!" Richie broke away from the kiss at the sound of his mother.

"Shit." He mumbled.

Him and Eddie climbed out of bed, walking down the stairs to be meant with a mess.

"What the hell happened here?" She asked, she eyed Eddie, who's neck was evident.

"Mom?" Mike yelled, running down the stairs. "Why are you here so early?"

"I told you I'd be back Wednesday." She looked around the house. "And you had a party?"

"It was Richie's friends, mom." Mike exposed.

"Bastard." Richie whispered.

"Listen..." Karen began. She expected that at some point one of her kids-she mostly suspected Richie- would have a party. She hoped that they'd at least clean up, not drink alcohol, and ask for her permission. "I just... Why?"

"Mom, we didn't mean-"

"Get everyone up here to clean this up, I'm not mad I'm... I'm frustrated." She groaned, waking upstairs with annoyance. Ted soon followed her, seeing Nancy was gone.

"Can you get them up, Mike? I'll get a garbage bag." Richie sighed, running a hand through his curls and entering the kitchen.

"Yeah." Mike walked down the stairs, beginning to disturb the sleep of teens.

"Does she hate us now?" Eddie asked, following Richie into the kitchen.

"What?" He asked, bending down to get the bag.

"Does she hate us because we made a mess? Does she want us to leave?" Eddie asked, fiddling with his hands in anxiousness. Richie stood back up, walking over to Eddie. He put the bag on the counter then wrapped Eddie in a hug.

"Of course not, baby." He kissed his head. "She's just moody. She doesn't hate you."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. You could tell if she hates you, she adores you. And who wouldn't?" He squeezed Eddie, rocking them both.

Eddie laughed. "Good, I don't want your mom hating me."

"Hey, boys! This doesn't look like cleaning!" Karen yelled entering the kitchen.

"Sorry." Eddie mumbled, disconnecting the hug.

Richie grabbed the garbage bag and began to pick up random garbage he found.

"It's to early for this." Beverly groaned, entering the den with a tired expression.

"It's almost two, Bev."

"I'm to ha-" Beverly spotted Karen in the kitchen beginning to make some food. "To, tired."

"Hey, what are we doing for July 4th?" Ben asked, grabbing empty cans.

"Uh, well, Hawkins does this fair thing." Richie shook his head. "We could go to that."

"There's also a block party." Karen yelled from the kitchen.

"And that too." Richie agreed.

"That's fun!" Eddie yelled, taking down the lights.

"What do you guys do in Derry?" Will asked.

"We just have this whole town barbecue thing. It's boring." Beverly sighed.

Once the house was clean, everyone went down stairs to watch a movie and play a boring game of Truth or Dare. A classic, but it's very dangerous.

Everyone say in random spots of the basement. Bill began the game, not very common if him. He listen to whatever Beverly said into his ear.

"Truth o-or dare, Eddie."

"Truth." He simply said. Eddie hated this game for two reasons, one, he was bad at giving dares and questions. Two, he hated reviving them.

"Why d-did you and R-Richie actually go u-upstairs that night?" Eddie looked at Beverly who held a smirk. She knew exactly why they left, but she wanted to hear Eddie's words.

"The truth, Eddie." Beverly said. Eddie was a bad liar. If you knew him well enough, you'd be able to tell when he was bending the truth. If he were to lie toward Will, Dustin, Lucas, Jane, Max, or Mike (W), he's get away with it.

"Like Richie said, it was crowded." He tried.

"You're lying." She sneered.

"No."

"Does it matter?" Mike (W) asked.

"Yes!" Beverly yelled. "Just tell us."

"We went to sleep."

Eddie looked at Richie, pleading for him to help him out. Richie just shrugged, returning a glance that showed 'You should just tell them.' Eddie knew he'd have to, they'd get it out of him somehow. The game just began and his argument hadn't even began.

"Fine... we-" Eddie began.

"We fucked." Richie smirked. Eddie's face turned cherry red.

"I knew it!" She yelled.

"Ew! Actually?!" Mike (W) yelled. "Here?"

"In my room." He laughed.

"I'm disgusted. You're only fifteen!"

"What can I say, the virgin had to-"

"Shut up!" Eddie yelled, hitting his shoulder.