Train

This chapter goes through a HUGE time skip because I ran out of ideas.

*•.¸.¸.•*

Mike's Farm, Derry, Maine
Wednesday April 24th
8:04am

Richie, Eddie, Mike (W), Max, and Jane were at Mike's farm. They decided to go on Wednesday to have Tuesday to rest up and do nothing. Waking up at eight while on break from education wasn't the best, especially if you stayed up all night watching Saved By The Bell. Eddie was at the motel bright and early, 7:50, he awoke Richie, Max, Mike, and Jane from their slumber. The four completely forgetting about the farm.

"Are you fucking kidding me, homeschool? Eight, just to watch a sun?" Richie groaned, resting his head on Mike (W)'s shoulder, eyes closing.

"Of course, the sunrise on the farm is the best!" Mike (H) smiled.

"Where the fuck are the others?"

"Sleeping." Eddie spoke, looking at Mike (H) already knowing that Richie was about to throw a tantrum.

"You gotta be shitting me..." Was all he mumbled out before sleep toke over him.

-

And now we have the time skip

*•.¸.¸.•*

The Derry Train Station, Derry, Maine
Saturday April 27th 1990
7:20am

The Losers stood at the train station with Richie, Mike (W), Max and Jane who were all packed up waiting for the train.

"I'm going to miss you, Rich." Eddie said, wrapping his arms around Richie's neck to hug him.

"I'll miss you too, Eds. I'll call you as soon as I get home." Richie hunched over a bit so Eddie didn't have to stand on his tippy toes. But the two stayed in the hug, waiting for the train.

"At midnight? I don't think so." Eddie laughed into Richie's black hair that was wild and in his face.

"I don't want to leave!" Max yelled conversing with Beverly.

"I don't want to go either." Richie sighed.

Soon the train pulled up, making Richie break away from the hug, making Eddie feel empty. Everyone exchanged hugs, and phone numbers. Even though Richie would probably only talk with Eddie anyway.

"Bye, spaghetti man." Richie ruffled Eddie's fluffy hair with a smile.

"Ew, don't call me that." Eddie swatted Richie's hand away, smiling too.

-

Richie stared out the window at the group that was still waiting for the train to leave.

"This was fun." Mike (W) said from beside him.

"Yeah, to bad it's over..." Richie mumbled as the train began to move away and his friends waved.

"When will we be coming back?" Max asked from behind them.

"Well, thankfully we have the same break system. So... June I guess." Mike shrugged.

"June?!" Richie yelled.

"That's when we get a break."

"No. I'm not waiting until June to see Eddie again." Richie huffed.

"I can't even come in June. We can't go in June!" Max yelled.

"Why not?" Jane asked from beside her.