.001

001.

"the straw has aids now

"the straw has aids now."

the streets were crowded with the parade and the police. "shouldn't you be hiding you know, ducking low the pigs are out." willie looked to the girl as she took a bite out of a huge taco and she just shook her head as she chewed. "it's been a year, they start to give up as long as spooky didn't do anything." both of their eyes searched the crowd for the soon to be student. reyna quirked a brow, tapping willie's arm making him meet her eye. it was marcus turning his head as he ran away from nothing. "yo, he's mad tripping." willie read reyna mind as she finished the last bit of her taco.

"he's staring at maria g-" reyna turned to her side but willie was already gone, talking to marcus. both marcus and willie turned around looking towards reyna causing her to turn around seeing loads of police. "shit." she cursed tugging her metal chain loose that hung from her bare stomach. casting it around a cop's ankle she tugging the officer to the ground. all the students worked together and cops were being dropped to the ground like bowling pins.

"he's a fast runner." billy declared as the students met up looking to parking garage marcus ran in and saya followed him in. "hopefully she doesn't hurt the poor guy." reyna was the first one to walk towards the parking garage. hearing grunts and thuds willie got the bag from his pocket once they turned the corner, they saw saya fighting the feds by herself while marcus was trying to scoot away. "what a fucking pussy." reyna looked to maria who just gave a giggle, as they watch willie put the bag over marcus' head.

willie grunted as sat marcus down in the chair while he was unconscious, sitting him up straight catching him before he could lean to the other side. maria and saya was looking through the bag he carried, reyna walking in the back room with a drink in her hand and finally billy adjusting the wheels on his board. "oh, don't worry i'll tie him up myself." willie hinted sarcastically everyone looked to him for a second, and then back to their tasks they were doing before.

"rat, get over here and help me." willie barked, billy groaned putting down his board picking up the rope. reyna joined the girls as they took items out.

"all this is useless, he has a jounal. the only thing that's valuable. but it's just drawings." saya looked at it, flipping through the pages. "you don't just read through people's stuff like that, saya." reyna warned her of mundane manners. saya nodded putting it down. "there's no intel about him other than he's homeless." maria said as the girl looked to marcus who was now tied to the chair.

reyna put everything back into his bag putting it back by his feet. they all wanted to know more about him. why did he do it? how did he pull it off? was his plan to be homeless after the fire?