.017

017.

"gucci tennis shoes, running from your issues

"gucci tennis shoes, running from your issues."

spooky sat down in the circle with everyone, taking a seat next to maria. "is that where you see yourself in the future?" maria smiled as she counted the money, she had received from someone. the famous trio of best friends weren't side to side that evening. not since the arrow situation. saya and maria were angry at each other over marcus, reyna tried her best to remain neutral but anger from maria was starting to come her way. everyone in the vegas crew knew, petra and lex weren't idiots and noticed. one day would be saya, another maria, then reyna and maybe on a good day you would get 2/3 of them. it was tiring to watch. but tonight? was a 3/3 night when saya entered the roof top, looking for a mission.

it didn't mean it was a good 3/3 deal. the tension on the roof made everyone uncomfortable but they were on the edge of their seats. reyna didn't move from her spot, she was sitting on the ledge of the building looking down to the city. one wrong movement and she was dead but it didn't seem to bother her. she did turn to the show everyone seemed to be watching. spooky had a front row to maria, he knew by her facial expression how she was feeling. everyone watched maria get up and walk over to the two that wasn't done talking yet, there was a little exchange. and a shove from saya was she walked away? reyna sighed getting from the ledge going over to saya, taking a seat next to her. "what's going on?" willie questioned both of the girls, mostly saya.

"yukio was murdered last night." saya confessed, making reyna turn to her. taking her hand into her own. it didn't go unnoticed by saya, her body seem to be less tense when their hands met. spooky overheard and swallowed, vatos had to be responsible for this, meaning he was too. "ah, what the fuck is going around here, you okay?" willie looked down to saya, her emotionless face was back. and no one liked it.

"i'm fine. but when i find out who did it-" saya went on to say, she was the leader, it was her responsibility to make sure everyone was okay and someone was trying it. "fine. you don't always got to keep the guard up, saya." willie was wondering why everyone, his friends lacked humanity, it was okay not to be fine. it was okay not to have shit figured out.

"everyone had a guard willie. we all have to." reyna defended saya before she could say anything offending towards willie. willie just raised a brow at her she responded with a deadpan. willie always has his guard up too, he couldn't talk.

day had fallen, and reyna was already stressed. before she could even get a soda in people were at her door. santanas, vatos and yakuza. there was rumors that vatos took the strike at yukio. and as peacemaker, the best friend of the leaders. it was her job to keep the peace. to keep people in check, to find out what happened. allies had to remain the same. so, when she walked through the halls she heard everyone, everything they had to say. names were thrown out of the possible killer: maria. juan, spooky, holy ghost, marcus, el diablo himself and reyna. all of these names couldn't get to saya's head. she stopped when she saw maria ready to tell her about her stressful morning, more stress was added. "everyone is saying the vatos did it." a girl walked saya, looking to reyna with almost disgust.