.007

007.

"tell me who you loyal to, are you loyal to yourself in advance? is it anybody you'll lie for? slide for? die for?

reyna stood with her brother, along with chico and his crew. "where did you go last night?" spooky whispered to his sister, after the dance he went to his sister's room only to find her not there. reyna looked to her brother as she was slumped on the wall sipping from her styrofoam cup. "i had to get away and go somewhere else." she answered vaguely. she was still angry with her brother's choices yesterday.

the halls were crowded with kids in street clothes, it was the weekend. meaning people visited home, got away from the dominion. monks walked down the hallway pushing students on the way stopping in front of chico and the crew. "chico. reyna." they stated in a monotone voice. chico stood to his feet looking to maria. "i'll see you in 48 hours, baby." he went to kiss her.

reyna leaned off the wall nodding to her brother, that she was going to be okay. the siblings turned their attention to maria and spooky's make-out session, both mentally cringing. spooky was off the hook for detention, he was an innocent bystander at the dance. reyna could've been an bystander as well but her storming out of master zane's class with colorful words coming from her mouth, indeed did not help her case.

the monk pulled chico away, pushing him to walk forward. the other monk looked to reyna. "don't think about it." she threatened sipping from her drink following after chico rolling her eyes. soon enough everyone that had detention was getting escorted by the monks, the few students that were still at the dominon looked to the group of students knowing where their destination was, some students actually felt sympathy for what was waiting for them.

the library door swung open, in stumbling marcus, he turned his head around frantically as if something was coming for him. looking at the group. saya, petra, reyna, jaden, victor and chico. everyone seemed so angry and he wondered why, it was just the standard detention, right? sitting at the only table left, in front of vicktor and next to saya's. reyna sat next to chico annoyed as he carved into the wooden table.

she wanted nothing more to move and sit by her best friend but her fate of detention was already decided when spooky told chico to watch after reyna. reyna cursed herself knowing if her brother knew how chico really treated her, he wouldn't let him nowhere near his sister. reyna and chico hadn't had alone time, or anytime without spooky or maria for a long, since they fought each other and broke their close bond. "what is this?" marcus looked to how miserable the students were, it made him anxious.

no one wanted to be to detention, it was the whole weekend of freedom taken away. "prolonged confinement. designed for behavioral rectification. detention." petra informed marcus in her montone voice bringing a smirk to his face, he looked to saya.