.021

021.

"oh just get a load of them, they got chemistry

"oh just get a load of them, they got chemistry. like brother and sister, but they fucking for real."

spooky groaned rolling over, feeling someone in his bed he opened his eyes to meet maria's. "darling, you were supposed to be sleeping, not watching me." spooky voice rasped out, maria just smiled at him. last night wasn't her ideal night, but it was fun to spend it with spooky. she felt like she could be herself. they talked, dance and enjoyed each other's company. "you looked peaceful when you sleep. i didn't want to wake you."  maria looked to him. she looked beautiful as ever. spooky wished one day that he can wake up and kiss her good morning without feeling nothing but luck. no guilt. no worry.

spooky sat up, the covers dropped to his lap, revealing the tank top he was wearing. the little ink that was on his arms compared to his neck. he rubbed his hands through his buzzcut. "today is the day that either everything gets better or everything goes to shit. are you prepared for this, maria?" spooky turned behind her, poking her side. maria just laughed, trying to swipe his hand away but she was giving into the feeling of being touched by him. she just nodded, giving him her honest answer.

he stopped looking over to her. "alright so where is my shirt and..." he trailed off flipping the cover over seeing he only had his boxers on. "and pants, where did i throw them." spooky got up from maria's bed looking around from the floor. maria just looked and admired. spooky always managed to make her happy and be there. unlike her own boyfriend and she was dreading for what she was going to ask next. 

"you kicked them off near the desk, can you do me a tiny favor? i have to stay here and make sure everything is okay with the truce." maria sat up from her bed, she was in her pjs. spooky slid on his pants nodding. "of course, anything for you, you know that." he winked to her. maria smiled letting out a nervous laugh. why the hell was she so nervous? the worst he could do was say no. and he never said no to her.

"i need you to track down marcus. he didn't come by yesterday." maria bit onto her nail spooky just deadpanned to her. was he seriously going to track the man's ass he wanted to kick. maria saw his facial expression knowing it was going to take more convincing. "please, i don't know if chester swooped him up or not. this one tiny favor." she gave the puppy eyes and then the pouty face. that formula was dangerous to spooky, he couldn't say no.

spooky let out a puff as he sat on the foot of her bed, putting on his shoes. "you know i don't like him." maria was more than aware of that, she crawled over to spooky rubbing his shoulders. spooky closed his eyes, leaning her head on her chest. "and that's why i'm asking you not to hurt him." maria smiled.

marcus fluttered his eyes open when he heard a familiar laugh, of course he saw spooky torres standing over him. marcus sat up when he felt his back was cold, he looked over to see saya without her clothes like himself. his breathing starting to increase. "so, this is the reason maria asked me to spend the night with her. crazy, you cheated twice now. with both of the best friends, you're like the biggest dick of them all." spooky couldn't help but to laugh. kissing reyna was bad, but this? oh this was a fucking disaster. he loved it. marcus got up. "shit the comic store." he pulled his pants on. spooky looked to saya as she woke up.