.013

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘013.

"and everytime we're fighting

"and everytime we're fighting. i gotta go and wipe your tears. 'cause if i don't. you gonna throw your problems on me."

spooky sat in the chair, his face telling his mood. annoyed, his hands strapped to the wooden chair. he watched master gao pace around him with a wooden cane in her hand. "lorenzo, when did you decide to kill chico?" was the first thing that was said, spooky did nothing but squint her eyes and give a slight head tilt.

"we know you had something to do with it, spooky. we know who else participated. we just don't know your motives. a crime of power perhaps? maybe you want control of the vatos. a crime of freedom? maria and ernestra." master gao bent down, looking to the side of spooky's face. he felt daring and just turned to her meeting her eye. they were face to face, close. she wasn't going to get anything out of him.

"love is the most corrosive emotion. people would do anything to feel the emotion, anything. including killing a controlling best friend." master gao spoke sharply, moving away from spooky. she continued to walk around. "that's an awful broad conclusion, madam." spooky let out a breathy laugh. he didn't flinch when master gao struck the wooden stick between his legs, close to his crotch, master gao held the stick to spooky's jaw lifting his head.

"as you know. master lin is my brother," master gao removed the stick from spooky's jaw. she sat in a chair that was across from spooky. "and i would do anything for him. so when he's in danger. people answer to me. in a not so nice way.  and people with the right morals understand family. so i hoped to be pardoned of my actions if my brother is in danger." spooky looked down to his restraints, master gao was undoing them. she was freeing him, despite having enough evidence to pin it on him. they looked at each other for moments, reading each other. spooky smiled, getting up. walking out the door.

"also, sorry about your father." was the thing spooky heard, before the doors slammed shut. his smile turned into a frown. "wait what?" he almost screamed. his eyes went wide. he was the last to be questioned. reyna was aware of her father's death.

a month passed. the students were able to dodge a huge bullet of chico's death. no more questions were asked after their integration. it's been a month since reyna found out her father died. she owed her part to the satanas now, so she was more seen with them than the vatos. she actually like the feeling of being with the satanas, she learned that she was allies with the yakuza and vatos. so maybe her father dying worked out in one way for her. reyna still mourned chico secretly, and her father openly. she would go to marcus, billy and willie the most. all three boys lost their father too, so they understood her pain. there were nights where she would sleep in their rooms, with them. she would pass out mid convo, and the boys didn't feel like returning her to her room. she still wore the bracelet he gave her at detention when he left her for dead, and she dreamed of memories her and chico shared. it's been a month since reyna started smoking again, to calm her nerves.