.008

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘008.

"something bad is about to happen to me

"something bad is about to happen to me. i don't know what but i feel it coming."

"so, you want to run soto vatos." maria popped a chip in her mouth. she laid beside spooky on reyna's bed, they both were looking to the ceiling. it had been about an hour since spooky told maria to stay and they both took interest in each other. "hell no. i'm not cut off to run this. you know if chico ever had kids they wouldn't be safe, right? like the bullshit lies he feeds to you about leaving the dominion to have kids? he can't have that life. i want to have that life. i'm tired of being a right-hand man for the bullshit." spooky sighed, maria turned to spooky with a slight smile.

"who knew you wanted that lifestyle. so, what do you want to be?" maria teased, spooky slowly turned his head to her holding his middle finger up, it was only silent for a second before their laughs blended together. "i always wanted what the opposite my old mans wanted, children. and i can't get that if i'm high up in affiliation. i want someone to run vatos who i can trust will think about my interests too." spooky explained, maria nodded her head knowing the story of reyna and family. they both looked to each other for a few seconds, taking in features they weren't aware of before. maria cleared her throat when her eyes went to spooky's lips.

"like juan?" maria thought about chico's other close friend, if chico were to die most people would assume that juan would take over at the dominion. spooky shook his head. "you. maria. you want him gone. once you beat the king, you are the king. in your case the queen, this shit is like medieval. darling." maria smiled at spooky. no one ever thought as her being a leader or something, she never thought about it that way. she was happy to know spooky didn't think of her ass too crazy. "how do you think detention is going for them?" maria questioned, her best friends with her boyfriend, that they frequently got angry at. and without her there? they could be ripping each other apart. "you most likely won't have to flee, chico is a dead man with those two." spooky cracked a joke, a good one too because maria couldn't stop herself from laughing.

∘◦

reyna looked around to everyone, then back to saya who was trying to kick the door open. she wasn't going to be the one to tell saya she couldn't do something, that wasn't happening. finally, marcus moved to the girls that was near the door flipping something out his pocket. reyna raised her brow seeing it was a pick and her hairpin she gave him. saya stopped kicking the door once marcus crouched down to the lock and started fiddling with it. "you're such a spaz." saya didn't bother saying thank you, but it was her way of doing so. "oh, god, it's so obvious." marcus looked to the girl's and back to his task.

"what?" saya questioned. "you want to get married and have babies and hump on the washing machine all day and-" marcus teased shaking his head. ever since the party he knew saya had a interest in him and he didn't care about holding it over her head. reyna couldn't help but to smile she always teased saya about caring about marcus. marcus finally caught on to it as well. "or you're my pledge, and i'm obligated to keep you alive, which means anything you do comes back on me. it's like being tethered to a large, dumb thing that is sinking in quicksand. hence our current situation." marcus' attention was just now on saya, and his smirk turned into disappointment as reyna tried to keep her laugh in.