.010

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘010.

"too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce, too many whites lies and white lines

"too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce, too many whites lies and white lines."

reyna sat between saya and marcus. "we seriously couldn't get a van or something bigger." reyna had to be the one that straddled the middle console after losing a game of rock, paper, and scissors with maria. which she thought was unfair because she had longer legs but that bickering was cut short once marcus pushed her in the car and out of instinct she punched him in the nose, which resulted In him holding a towel to his nose for a few hours. "i refuse to pull up in vegas with a minivan." willie commented from the backseat only for reyna to turn around and hit him. the one nice thing that came out of this was the natural breeze they got from the drop top. everyone thought so but maria, reyna's hair would whip back and hit her when she turned a certain way.

"i do this thing after i'm around people when i overanalyze every interaction to see where i went wrong, who i offended. i sit up all night worrying i didn't catch the right cues or i said the wrong things." marcus was sharing with everyone, as weed was being passed amongst them. reyna turned around once she was bumped by billy who was offering her weed, she shook her head and turned back around. billy furrowed his eyebrows wondering if he did something wrong, maria reassured him once she whispered in his ear that reyna needed to avoided drugs and alcohol at all times or she gets off the walls. reyna sighed picking up her drink, this was going to be a hard weekend.

"some might call that socially retarded." saya smiled, turning away from the road for a second. "human interaction is just a manipulation dance a way people to get what they want from each other.  popular people they are just the best liars." reyna groaned sipping. these two made her want to vomit, everyone was getting affection but her and she was going to blow the world up if she didn't get any soon.

"it gives people a reason not to act like assholes." saya shrugged. marcus was just like her: deep. she didn't even take a hit of the weed and she felt like she did with the convo that was taking place between them. "i am the most well-adjusted person in this car." saya smiled as she took a sip of beer, not minding that she was the one in charge of driving the majority of the trip. 

"bullshit." reyna felt offended, she knew billy was the nicest in the car but she came a close second more than anyone. saya just smiled to reyna. "mm, does 'well adjusted' go on drug-fueled road trips and use fake ids to illegally gamble?" reyna's idea of her being well adjusted went out the drain when the ids were mentioned but she was proud not to be high or drunk.

"i didn't lose my virginity to beck cruz. i diddled her, but she didn't reciprocate." billy slurred to maria in the backseat, reyna turned around amused at his words. "don't be a pig, no puedo creer que reyna te haya besado." maria shared the information about the kiss in spanish so everyone in the car wasn't aware. reyna's eyes went wide wondering where the hell she got the information.