.012

012.

"better think twice when you come for our family

"better think twice when you come for our family. honey, you're gonna cause a fatality."

"don't move." reyna felt a cold barrel hit the back of her head as she entered her room, she came to a stop. "put the chain down, and turn to me." reyna looked around her room for a sign of anyone else, her chain dropped to the ground with a clang. reyna went to duck, and elbow the person in the gut. she turned around quick, grabbing the person's arm ready to use their own gun against him. "spooky."

reyna let out a breath in relief, stepping back. she hit him in the chest. she tilted her head looking to her brother. "what are you doing here, did you fo- chico." reyna stopped herself mid-sentence. spooky wouldn't follow anyone, anywhere unless he was forced. and his best friend was forceful when it came to maria and herself.

spooky just nodded, looking to the ground. knowing he was going to hear the end her, but it all made sense to reyna now, the car she thought was following them and the person from the hallway. reyna opened her mouth to say something, but she closed it to think.

"so, you killed your boyfriend's dad. that's one way to get rid of in-laws i heard they could be annoying, you know me. wouldn't know. but damn reyna what an extreme action to do." spooky shrugged, making his sister rolls her eyes. where the hell was chico? and sure maria and her left without saying anything but chico wouldn't have followed them the whole way to tell them no. they had a purpose to be here, and judging by the gold handgun in spooky's hand it wasn't good. reyna stepped forward, she grabbed her brother's hand rolling up his sleeve to reveal the holster for all his golden daggers.

"you're ready for battle, brother. what kind of battle?" reyna looked up to her brother as he tugged his arm away, clenching his jaw as reyna did nothing but smile. it could mean nothing good to her and he was just proving the point of him not being able to go a day without stirring shit up. he regretted pulling his sister to the side.

after reyna talked to her brother, she changed into her casual attire. with her chains attached to her body, the first place she thought he might be was his own room. she banged on the door, and didn't stop. slamming her fist on it rapidly just in case the boys couldn't hear it. she had her bag on her back. they had concurred their mission in vegas and it was time to leave before someone else was going to die. reyna didn't trust her brother to kill chico. "open the door! boys! come on. let me in!" reyna banging did not stop, along with her pleading.

billy opened the door, he had tears in his eyes. and his eyes were bloodshot red. reyna stopped everything, looking to him. "reyna? what's wrong?" billy stepped forward looking out to the hallway, seeing nothing he pulled her inside the room. reyna's thoughts changed, billy had just killed his father and she really didn't think about his mourning aftermath. "don't worry about it, billy. it wasn't your fault and you did the right thing." reyna knew his bloodshot eyes weren't because of the drugs. she closed the door behind her.