.bonus 1

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘bonus.

"and you ain't leaving me behind

"and you ain't leaving me behind. i know you won't because we share common interests."

setting: after episode five, before episode six.

it was hot. marcus could feel his hair growing damp because of the amount of sweating he was doing. once he was done drinking from his water bottle, he watched reyna spin a metal staff around. "i thought chains were your thing." it was saturday night in the dominion, meaning the school was nearly empty. "it's my weapon of choice, which you lack. one of my sisters taught me how to work with it. you always want to change your weapon of choice if you're fighting with someone known because they can pick up your fighting pattern." reyna was sweating herself. kicking marcus' ass was easy, but taking it easy on him? made her break a sweat. her baby hairs was sticking to her forehead, marcus zoned out looking to her. her raven long hair, in a ponytail. the knicks jersey that barley covered the sports bra. and her pants. oh god bless leggings.

reyna noticed not paying attention and jammed the staff into his gut, making him groan. "focus, your weapon of choice seems to be a wooden bat, considering you haven't changed it since we got here. i'm guessing you want to keep that. no judgement here, as long as your good with it. for the love of god marcus pin me down." reyna was practically begging him at this point. marcus didn't know how to take it but he held his bat up. taking the first swing out, reyna blocking it with the staff. "i can't believe you give into the mainstream bullshit." marcus nodded his head at her jersey he was shocked when he was able to hit reyna with the baseball bat.

reyna took the hit, letting out a heavy sigh. she spun the staff around above her head, before swinging it low to his legs. "you know it's just us. it's okay to have common interest with people. no one is looking for you to be different." reyna let out a grunt as marcus hoped over her attacks. he was learning her attacks, he swung low when she did, hitting both her kneecaps with the bat. making her hunch over with a groan. marcus stopped to make sure she was okay; it was his mistake. reyna dropped the staff and they were fighting hand to hand.

"i'm not looking for validation anyways, especially from in here where everyone is dickheads." marcus tried his best to block reyna's hits but they were landing in all his sensitive places. she was going easy? he told himself she wasn't when she hit in right below his jawline.

"my vocal cords." he wheezed out, nearly croaked. maybe he talked too much for her. reyna kicked up from the ground, wrapping her left leg around marcus neck bring her right leg around to the other side. she used her body weight to make marcus spin to the ground. his face was between her thighs as she looked down to him angrily.

reyna couldn't help but to take offense of marcus' words. it was nice for him to think of her that way. she just thought she was more. marcus always found himself between girls' thighs. which wasn't a problem from him. he looked up to reyna breathing heavily. "funny you say that. you have a girlfriend, your mentor is saya. best friends are willie and billy. and you somehow manage to take up with everyone. or is that the hatred of bullies you have? maybe you don't want to admit that you care for people." reyna almost spat towards marcus as she subtly squeezed her thighs together.

marcus looked to her, swallowing his words. feeling the squeeze. she was going to kill him. marcus played dirty and bit into reyna's thigh making her cry out loud. but he legs went jelly for a second. marcus used that to his advantage to remove his head from her thighs. he flipped them over.

reyna landed to the mat with a thud, marcus pinned reyna's hands down to the mat. reyna looked up to him shock, despite her state marcus knew he had to be quick because reyna was and she was angry. "usually everyone i care for don't end up right. that's why i don't mention certain people. i care for you all, yes. but throughout your whole little speech you didn't mention yourself. is that you being selfless or you really thinking little of yourself?" marcus challenged, as he fought to hold reyna down.

her struggling against his grasp just stopped. and she looked to him, not saying anything. because she didn't know herself. and she didn't want to know.

"good job, you two. great for you to study a rat and not leaving him stranded." miss deluca's voice echoed throughout the room. reyna was quick to kick marcus off her, and roll over. "miss deluca, what are you doing here? h-how long have you been here?" reyna's voice cracked as she got up, awkwardly scratching her head.

marcus looked to reyna, this was his first seeing her being nervous. she was normal, maybe he didn't join a cult. miss declua walked into the light chuckling.

"it's my dojo. i've been here since you two started. which can i say, marcus needed this training session and many more." delua looked to marcus, who stood up next to reyna. she smiled at her two students that stood in front of her. "don't mind me, just needed to put in my two cents. mister arguello, it wouldn't hurt to listen to miss torres she might be on to something." deluca's heels clicked as she walked back into her previous hiding spot. once she was out of sight, reyna turned to marcus.

"well the knicks play soon, i would invite you. but mainstream isn't your thing." reyna lightly tapped marcus on the shoulder before picking up the metal staff from the ground. minimizing it to a metal bar so it could be put away. "i have nothing else to do. everyone else is gone. let's go." he was lying through his teeth. he wanted to join and watch her reaction of the game. her knew it would be a sight he couldn't miss. marcus already had his bat slang over his shoulder, smiling as her walked away going for reyna's room.

reyna just sighed, standing there for a moment. he was going to get her into trouble soon, she could sense it. she bent down getting marcus' water bottle and chugged the rest. and shortly after she followed after him.

an: because the end is coming near, and a season two is not confirmed i decided there will be plenty of bonuses added between chapters. and overall the book would probably be edited. don't forget to stream deadly class tonight, it counts. what bonus do you want to see next?

ps: don't forget to vote and comment so i'll know the feedback of bonuses.