.022

022.

"after the club, you go back home right? right? sike! suck my dick! you fucking suck man!

spooky watched marcus walk to saya as she focused on the house trying to communicate with her, she just shrugged him away. one way to bother a deadly assassin out? affairs and love. and that's all half of these students were thinking about going on this deadly mission. "oh holy balls arguello. you smell like a turd fucked an oyster." lex remarked, making spooky smile. the journey to the mission marcus didn't bother cleaning himself. spooky recommended a whore shower but everyone just looked at him when it came from his mouth. the students were loaded up. "we've got bigger problems than pepe lew pew. chico's head is somewhere in that house, but there's no motion inside and i planned this mission for eight people, not seven." saya referred to reyna being gone, this was going to be harder than she thought.

"maybe no one's home." billy tried to hope for the best, it had to go the right way, the perfect way or everyone was dead. "maybe they're expecting us." petra came tonight knowing the cost, knowing the risk of her dying by the hillbillles or the cartel. she had no time to be hopeful in such a realistic environment.

"how the bloody hell is the hillbilly riot squad gonna know we're coming?" lex scoffed, they were the trained ones, he did not get his ass kicked at king's to come here and get clowned by some cousin-kissing freaks. "they know a lot of shit they shouldn't know." billy informed the two, they hadn't been with the vegas crew for hunt down of chester. he was smarter than what he gave off.

"well, they know a lot about this shit, maybe they can uncover the mystery behind marcus' foul stench." petra growled out making spooky laugh. he played the shitting on self in his head over and over. he wished he could've got that on camera. the comic book store did, he had to get his hands on that footage after the mission or it was going to tear him alive. billy began to skip as if he was from the south, gaining a sudden accent too. "what ya got yourselves here is an old-fashioned pants shitter. likely on account he done filled his belly with a load of hooch and misdeeds." spooky was dying of laughter at this point leaning on the truck they came in. spooky could see why his sister liked billy so much.

"look, you want to be in charge, control freak? that's fine, happy to do it your way. but are you sure we can count on her?" petra gestured towards the street, everyone turned to look to maria full in costume running back to the group. spooky looked to marcus wondering if he was going to handle his girlfriend, or was he going have to be the one on maria duty once more? saya turned back to the group, looking to spooky for assistance. he only groaned pushing off the truck. she's going to want the cheater boyfriend not him. "of course we can." saya didn't seem bothered.

maria made her way over to the group looking to them all. "i got optics on the backyard. saya was right. there are traps. there's no movement, no way of knowing if they're in there or not. so what now?" maria was annoyed and everyone could sense, but if it wasn't for her the students wouldn't be there at all. spooky sighed, looking to maria.