.019

019.

"and she's perfect and i hate it

"and she's perfect and i hate it. oh, i'm so glad you made it. i'm so glad you could come back."

after the cafeteria fight everyone was ushered to their rooms if they had a plate in hand, however saya managed to pull spooky to the side. they had to save their girls, make sure they were safe. "you forced reyna's hand, saya." spooky and saya were never the two just to hang out, it felt awkward between the two. they knew so much about each other but never talked. saya shook her head. "i wasn't going for maria, it was juan who i wanted. maria just stepped in the way." saya defended her actions, she would never kill her best friend or try to put harm to her. spooky was glad to hear that, maria's judgement was right in the room but too much people were in her ear.

"she thought you weren't going to do anything at all. needless to say, it was huge misunderstanding. i'm sure if juan was behind her instead of in front she wouldn't think of touching you. just do me a favor." spooky swallowed as they walked through the empty hall, saya turned up looking to him. "if it comes down to it, if you want a leader's head. you don't touch maria." spooky did not want maria hurt, whatsoever.

"are you crazy? what about reyna? spooky you have a family you're protecting without you one of your other siblings are going to take your place. do you really want that?" saya hit her hand on his chest. could he not be dumber? was everyone fucking blind for the love bullshit. "like i said. you come for me, and if you chose wrong, i'll make the decision for the both of you." spooky was serious, he clenched his jaw as they continued to walk. and it made saya wonder would marcus do the same for maria? would he lose everything to make sure maria continued to walk this earth with a smile?

"when we get in here let me take care of my member, you take care of yours. don't matter the state that maria is in. spooky, i cannot let you hurt her." saya stopped at the door, spooky just nodded understanding. he just wanted to make sure maria was okay saya knew how much spooky cared for maria, how he would kill for her if she was the slightest bit upset. with that saya kicked open the door. "walk away." saya commanded, as she entered the room. spooky was happy to see maria in one piece, tears running down her cheeks. he just wanted to get to her.

"are you kidding? bringing a vato in here to what, end me?" a blade went towards spooky, but he ducked looking to saya. she better slaughter this bitch. going on to his job he walked to maria's chair, pulling a dagger from his blaze he cut her restraints. before maria could move from the chair spooky grabbed her face. "are you okay?" he looked down to her cuts, wiping her running make up. maria looked down to him and nodded. "you picked the wrong side." riku could be heard, spooky turned around looking to saya on the ground. she got up straightening her blazer. he nodded getting the swing, it was the least he could do for saya at the moment.