.004

004.

"highkey your dick is weak, buddy

"highkey your dick is weak, buddy. it's only replaced by your rubber substitute, we ain't feeling you."

the music flooded outside. "saya is waiting for me inside. i can handle myself, spooks." reyna looked at her brother crossing her hands over her chest. "this isn't about you. i'm looking to get laid and i need to know do i look good." spooky adjusted his hoodie and layered jacket he couldn't cope without. reyna narrowed her eyes at her brother, before taking a sip of her red cup.

"so, you pulled me aside, from saya. to come out here and tell you, rate you. on how laidable you look?" reyna looked at her red cup and then back to her brother. "i must be drunk this early off coke. because who the fuck do you think i am? brandy lynn?" reyna shouted at her brother only for him to reach his hand out and cover his sister's mouth.

"shut the fuck up and tell me i look good, nothing else." spooky looked around seeing some people look between the siblings. reyna licked his palm making him pull if hand away with a disgusted groan. slapping him in his gut. "you look good, alright? just don't get too drunk. i'm going to go now." reyna advised taking a sip of her own drink before walking into the house. looking around.

her eyesight was set on a certain person with a green mohawk, staring across the room. reyna grinned approaching behind the boy. "so, when are you going to make a move?" reyna whispered into billy's ear making him jump slightly. billy turned his head looking to reyna letting out a nervous laugh noticing how close they were. reyna took one step back and tilited her head to the side waiting for an answer. "when i get enough courage to walk up to her." billy answered vaguely. reyna looked to petra who got her drink from vicktor nodding her head.

"and this is your time. because if she's letting the nazi pour her drink, a person you both poisoned with terrible morals, hair and pick-up lines. she has low standards and horrible taste." reyna failed to assure billy's confidence. billy looked to the girl with a nervous smile. "meaning she would totally go for you. you're adorable, smart, have better morals and you're just overall better than him. you're better than the majority of the dickheads in the world. alright you got this." reyna assured billy, his nervous smile turning into a real one.

"looks like everyone is following your different rules out of school, saya." lex and saya joined billy and reyna. "still think she's not worth it but what a beautiful prep talk to give to him." lex shrugged as he took a swig of his beer. reyna deadpanned to lex.

"example of a dickhead," reyna pointed to lex turning to billy with a grin, "i'm going to go dance, good luck to you billy." reyna turned away from the group saya following after. "and you're sure you're not drinking tonight?" saya looked at reyna's cup worried for her. reyna sighed handing saya the cup, saya hesitated sniffing the drink.