.011

011.

"blood on the sheets, probably spilling from my gash

"blood on the sheets, probably spilling from my gash."

the lights finally came to view of the off the clock students, something they all never witnessed: vegas. as much they all wanted to say they enjoyed this view before, they haven't. the acid was adding to everyone else, making the experience somewhat more fun. it was like everything slowed down and it was nothing in the world but the students and the lights. reyna turned behind her to look at marcus, with the bright smile and his mouth hanging open. she smiled, knowing the acid was getting to him but he was enjoying his first trip. once billy passed the cigarette to marcus, reya's eyes wondered elsewhere. behind them, it was a car that seemed to appear behind them frequently ever since they left the dominion. but no one else noticed even before the acid so she choice not to say anything. reyna looked to her best friends that were spaced out together, and willie was stringing along with everyone. the ride was in a comfortable silence, silence before one big storm.

once they arrived to the hotel, everyone got out except marcus, who seemed to be still spaced out which was expected. he was mad enough to take seven acids. "girls can you get him, please." reyna instructed her best friends who just crouched in front of marcus, close speaking to him questioning how sober he was. marcus only answered with looks. reyna turned around to the hotel, billy joined her side. "where did you find the money to rent rooms here?" she noticed how nice it was, and after hearing billy's story about being in debt she wondered if he sold his ass a couple times to get the rooms.

"since he was already in debt, five hundred couldn't hurt anymore. he's about to die anyways." billy shrugged, reyna nodding along in agreement. billy knew how to ball out like a cheeky bastard and reyna was surprised. reyna was the first to push pass the weird vegas people to enter the casino. she turned back around when she heard marcus say "strangers will know." he was on his knees, and was getting looks from many. reyna's eyes then looked to willie. he was laughing at a pole like it was robin williams in concert. she looked horrified. how were they supposed to kill billy's dad in this stage. billy just rubbed reyna's shoulder seeing she was stressed.

"we look like we belong to the dixie mob in alabama. i need a non-alcholic drink. like right now." reyna almost wheezed out, she thought about everything that could go wrong. half of group she was with was wanted criminals. what if they got caught? billy nodded, putting his hand around her shoulder walking her into the casino. "we're going to get you the strongest coke, ever." billy was high, but sober enough to take care of reyna and honestly he did not mind the job, it was the best job he had in his life.

the two walked through the casino, billy's arm still hadn't left her shoulder and she didn't notice. a white skater kid, with a unamerican girl with bright colored clothes. if you squinted your eyes, tilted your head they could pass off a strange couple. the crew followed behind the two as if they were little kids following their parents. marcus between maria and saya holding his hand. the crew had broken up now. billy managed to grab himself a free beer and a bottle of coke for reyna. he approached her, reyna was playing slots, willie behind her smiling his ass off, and once again petting her hair. billy handed her the drink and she thank him, not taking her eyes off the machine. "rey, you know he's petting you, right?" billy questioned how aware she was but she only shushed him quietly, he was breaking her focus.