.002

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘002.

"watching from the bleachers 'cause you can't take the danger

"watching from the bleachers 'cause you can't take the danger."

reyna held the white styrofoam cup in her hand as she walked the empty hallway coming across someone, looking around she wondered who could possibly be standing in the hallway alone. she started to study the figure, the shade of brown. the chestnut brown hair from yesterday, it looked cleaner. looking down to the floor she noticed the same dirty converses. it was marcus covered in something, the puddle forming at his feet. reyna looked around for saya hoping this would be a time to be watching her pledge.

saya would never miss a class. reyna looked down the hall to leave, but stopped herself. it was her study hall hour and she had nothing to lose, turning back around she studied how the boy shook with his head hung low. she cleared her throat, swishing her drink around the ice and liquid making marcus turn around to the source of sound. he saw reyna with a proud smile dressed in her uniform. "pyro", she greeted walking across the hall to stand in front of him, "what happened to you."

"a dude was choking maria so i did what i had to do. and he found a drink and used it." marcus took off his blazer. reyna thought about who could choke maria without it being a brawl and then once the person came to mind, she nodded. "you challenged chico, nice going pyro." reyna always used sarcasm as a relief. reyna noticed the open locker, and looked to marcus. pushing his chest lightly so he could step back. she bent down looking in his locker.

"kind of figured that. but he can't kill me or any other student." marcus acknowledge on of the rules of the dominion. reyna let a laugh slip from her lips as she got up, pushing the new clean uniform into marcus' chest. looking into the locker she furrowed her eyebrows reaching her hand into the locker she pulled out a teddy bear with a knife in its chest and the note.

"not everyone does this, some people act on this." reyna explained waving the teddy bear around looking marcus in the eye only to give a blank stare. reyna held the bear with her free hand closing the locker and sighed.

looking down to the ground she spoke. "get changed and get to class and give this to the teacher. make sure you're clear that you have the pin." reyna held the teddy bear in the crease of her elbow as she dug in her pocket, giving a hairpin to him. "i'm sure saya will yell at you or something. or maria might flirt some more."

before marcus could say anything reyna pushed pass him walking down the hall. her boots clicked and echoed throughout the hallways, and marcus realized he never got her name as he watched her get farther. how she knew so much about him and the fact he didn't even know her name made her become an interest.