.020

020.

"cause that truth hurt and those lies heal and you can't sleep thinking he lies still

"cause that truth hurt and those lies heal and you can't sleep thinking he lies still."

"you must not love, you must not marry. you must discard friends and ideals. violation of these edicts is the most common downfall of our kind." master lin walked down the aisles of his classroom, some students following him around. some not, what he spoke was nonsense, everyone fell for someone eventually. "to achieve true commitment, to the life, we must drown these frail needs." his voice was the only thing that could be heard, but not the only thing that could be noticed. spooky watched as saya passed a note to marcus though his sister. he sat behind maria slumped, hoping she didn't notice the exchange so she wouldn't get outraged right there. but marcus made it obvious for everyone when he opened the note.

master lin noticed as well, and went to punish any student like he would. with a strike to the nose with his cane, maria leaned forward quickly stopping the interaction with her fan. spooky narrowed his eyes as he watched another blade come from master lin's free hand. he was quick with his dagger, hitting the blade out his hand before it could come to maria. maria turned back to spooky as she held her fan forward, spooky looked to master lin. reyna rolled her eyes: nothing was a fucking secret anymore. "emotions are a chemical mirage that will betray you. leave you exposed." master lin moved from his stance, picking up his blade. maria let out a big sigh sinking back into her seat as eyes were on her. reyna looked to brandy as she smirked and just tilted her head in confusion, she knew something.

"to care for another human is to create your own greatest weakness. if you love someone enough to die for them... then you surely will." master lin ended his speech, everyone wrapped their books together ready to scurry out that class and spread the word of maria sparing a rat, it had been a week since she showed her true colors to everyone with fighting her best friends. and of course marcus stayed. reyna grabbed saya's hand when they left the room, they both stood outside of the class room door. it had been killing reyna to tell saya.

"marcus kissed me." she whispered into saya's ear as quick as she could saya, they hands still joined. saya pulled her face away to look at reyna. "and he confessed a lot of stuff to me during the time we were in that room. spooky knows." it felt good to get this off her chest, saya just blinked and looked at her. how the hell was maria not there to shoot the arrow at her? both of their heads turned to see marcus, the man of the hour. he looked to both of the girls, and their body language. they were talking about something important. "see you guys in a bit." he awkwardly moved around the girls to go to his next location.

saya and reyna looked to each other. why the hell were they attracted to his weird ass.