.009

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘009.

"what if she's fine it's just my mind that's wrong and i just let bad thoughts linger too far

"what if she's fine it's just my mind that's wrong and i just let bad thoughts linger too far."

everyone stood in fighting positions, all with a make shift weapon besides reyna who was lucky enough to have her chain. she spun it around in circles, ready to attack. jaden was now slumped standing against a wall holding his hand. saya was the first one to strike against one of the masked men. reyna knew they were highly professional because they were hitting everyone and moved quickly. they had a purpose of being there. reyna's eyes went to vicktor as she saw him drop to the ground holding his stomach. she did not plan on dying in detention, and chico wasn't making sure of it. he watched off to the side. petra and reyna was fighting one guy, only for him to kick his leg out. reyna quickly jumped seeing it coming but petra didn't and she dropped to the ground and started to crawl. reyna went to cast her chain out but chico pulled her back into his chest not wanting her to get hurt. the axe went into petra's back.

"oh shit!" chico called out, these men weren't here to injure. they were here to kill. reyna broke out of chico's grip once she saw a blade to saya's neck. reyna casted her chain around the katana looking to the man. saya looked down almost jumping in glee once her best friend had stop him, she knew who the men were just by looking one in the eye. "run!" she declared. reyna tried to yank on her chain but the man pulled it, making her slide closer to him. reyna wasn't stopping, she tried with all her might pulling against him but she was only sliding closer, dangerously. everyone was helping each other out. "reyna let's go!" saya shouted out, stopping for a mere second holding her hand out. once chico heard reyna wasn't with the group he basically dropped injured vicktor to the ground, he turned back around sliding into the hall seeing reyna fight for her chain. "let it go!" chico shouted out to her. reyna looked back to the man knowing she couldn't yank her chain back. so, she dropped it and ran to saya and chico. the students stumbled through the hallway, sliding around trying to find their way back to the library.

reyna helped jaden, he started to lose his footing because of his shortage of blood. "come on!" marcus urged everyone to go faster. "where the hell are the monks!" chico wondered how this was allowed to go on for so long. the students came to the monk's office. "hey! hey! we need help!" chico yelled out to a room that was only bloodshed.

"they're dead." marcus yelled out, and the running didn't stop because the men were on the student's trail as they were taking a power walk. the students started to run again, piling down the stairs and smearing blood everywhere. vicktor was the first in the library dropping to the ground in pain. everyone quickly piled in. chico came running, grabbing reyna he pulled her away from jaden pushing him into the killers' direction. "chico!" reyna called out, as she entered the library she turned back to jaden who looked at the students as the blade was plunged down into the back of his neck. he dropped to the ground, saya pulled both marcus and reyna into the library, fully and closing the door behind them.