.bonus 2

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘bonus.

"so you see, i love you so much

"so you see, i love you so much. that i don't wanna watch you leave me, baby."

billy had been rushed to the nurse. they told the nurse that he sliced himself on a piece of metal trying to do a skateboard trick, it was a good excuse. maria hadn't left marcus' side, maybe they were in love, maybe she was scared of what the future held. willie called his mom instantly, as if he was confessing a sin. saya went to go check in with master lin so she wouldn't violate anything. spooky just went to bed, he was tired and he needed to sleep off everything he seen, to marcus and maria making out to killing his best friend.

reyna, she went to chico's room. she knew a secret knock, to open the door. it was something she used a lot to sneak in the nights she couldn't sleep and just bothered chico. he always acted like he hated it, but they both knew he enjoyed it. she was happy to see juan gone, he was still visiting home for the weekend. she didn't have much time. she pushed the door close. she went to chico's side of the room. to his dresser, opening the tallest dresser, she slightly frowned when she saw it was maria's belongings. the time maria bragged about the drawer completely slipped her mind. shaking her head, she sniffled opening the next drawer. it was underwear and sock, but the drawer was too heavy.

she furrowed her eyebrows and dugged through the clothing items, feeling the cold metal at the bottom of the dresser. of course, a gun. he couldn't go anywhere unarmed. and his favorite blade, he must've got it after detention. the blade that he almost ended marcus' life with in the yard, the same knife that saved her life. she picked it up, putting it in her back pocket. her eyes were brimming with tears.

"no, no, please. i don't have any money and i'll pay you back as soon as possible." reyna begged as a gun was held to head, behind a convenience store. she had a bottle of jack daniel's in her hand. you could barely understand her words; she was hysterical. and bruised, the store clerk had beat her up a bit and dragged her to the alley to finish the job. her back was turned to the store clerk as if she didn't see his face already. "there will be a rig-" the store clerk pushed the gun barrel deeper into her head ready to end her life but a slice could be heard with a gasp. the pressure from her head was gone, reyna slowly turned around.

"you didn't think i would let a torres die, did you? your brother would kill me. even though you just tried to snap his neck hours ago." chico held the store clerk's shoulder up, and the gun dropped. firing off towards the end way of the alley making reyna flinch. chico frowned when his eyes went to reyna's face, her make-up was running and her cheeks were puffy. he dropped the dead body like nothing. "alright, we have to get you clean. literally. or you're gonna get us both killed, bonita." chico wiped his blade off with the shirt of the store clerk. putting the blade into his back pocket.