.005

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘005.

"can't man up if masculinity is your only weapon

"can't man up if masculinity is your only weapon."

spooky opened his sister's door without knocking, a white styrofoam cup in his hand. reyna looked to her brother with almost a glare. "you're opening the door privileges are over, you're going to learn how to knock." reyna looked up from her book, closing it. she got off her bed. grabbing her bag, she snatched the cup out for her brother's hand pushing past him to get through the door way. spooky sighed closing the door and following after his sister. "and you're going have to do more than a coke from the diner that's literally above." reyna swung her bag over her shoulders.

"fine, i can give you details about the abomination of a couple. we need to discuss anyways." spooky whispered as they walked down the hallway. reyna turned to her brother with a grin in amusement. "you have my full undivided attention, brother." reyna always liked to hear about the fail moments that came from chico.

"he shot a guy, in the backseat of a car. maria was sitting next to him. blood got everywhere." spooky nodded at the people as they walked by. "what guy did he allow in the car, just for him to shoot?" reyna knew her brother's ear was all in last night because chico told him, almost everything despite reyna's and his past. spooky cleared his throat ready to tell but chico joined the siblings. reyna's head turned to the yell that came down the hallway. it was billy. his bad hand was caught in a mousetrap, reyna cringed looking away before he could meet her eye. "vicktor! hey, compa, you got a rabies shot yet? heard you nailed a vampire rat. eternal life, sure man. but at what price?" the group approached vicktor, and chico took his time to taunt.

"communism does not see poor or rich. only vagina." vicktor fired back as the group walked away, reyna turned around. "suck a dick!" she yelled loud enough for the group to hear, and the laughing stopped as the bell rung. reyna took a sip of her drink. breaking from chico and spooky to get to class.

∘◦

"i don't know. the dance might be fun." maria stood behind saya as she sorted her books out for her next class. reyna leaned up on the lockers, on the other side of saya. "rather eat glass." saya shut down the idea quick. maria was trying to make up for the failed girl's night, her best friends were still furious with her. and she still wanted to have a girl's night out.

"we can try the stone." saya stated looking to the girls, making both girls smile. last time they were at the stone a bouncer almost ended up a katana up his ass. "right. the bouncer with the curious hands." saya looked on both sides of her with a smirk. "not so curious after we were done with him, hermana." maria's smile went bright, reyna joining in making a cat hissing noise. finally, breaking saya she joined in the laughter.