.016

016.

"feel like a brand new person

"feel like a brand new person. but you make the same 'ol mistakes. but i don't care, i'm in love."

reya opened the door, looking to billy asleep on the ground. he looked adorable. but what the hell was he doing in here? "oh, wait don't let the door shut!" billy scurried to his feet off his skateboard. groaning when saya was the last to walk through the door letting it slam shut. "billy, what is this?" marcus questioned looking around. he didn't remember this being here when the students left for vegas, or when he left in general. but ever since vegas lin would have riddles up at certain times to test the students' strengths.

"it's the puzzle room, dude!" billy exclaimed in a duh tone voice. his eyes went to reyna and he furrowed his eyebrows. he never seen her so nice looking, what the hell was the occasion? "sometimes they lock random kids in and you have to solve a riddle to get out. one of these doors is the only unguarded exit of the king's." saya explained once marcus looked around confused. reyna crouched down to the box picking up the riddle showing it to saya.

"i'm not doing the riddle, though. lions, fire.." billy trailed off pointing to each door informing marcus the huge potential of death. "behind tone door, scorching fire, the other, three lions starved for months, the last holds deadly assassins. which path is to safety?" reyna pointed to each door as she read the riddle. she looked up from the paper, meeting eyes with saya. riddle was not their strong suit, but this was literally told in elementary school.

"hey, guys, did you know you're hanging with the scorpio slasher?" marcus, reyna and saya looked up to slasher, shrugging at this point as if it wasn't a big deal they broke him out of his cell. "we're getting burrito's and that lovely woman a soda." slasher smiled pointing to reyna she waved back at slasher making billy scoff. why the hell didn't he get waves like that?

∘◦

"hit me with that stick again and i'll break it off in your ass." spooky hissed at the two monks that pushed him in master lin's office. he only had a towel on, his buzzcut was wet and his tattoos and scars were on display for the students that walked the hallways. he got looks the whole way there. he got snatched from the shower, and he didn't have time to put on any clothes. spooky stopped when he saw maria and diablo standing together. what the fuck was he doing here. he never wanted to strangle juan more. "and lorenzo, nearly blood. did i catch you at the wrong time?" diablo questioned. spooky looked around the office. seeing holy ghost there with diablo meant he was here for business, business he didn't have.

"never, it's nice to see you with all that's happening." spooky hoped that his sister was long gone out the school by now. "how are you holding up?" diablo looked to maria who stood closer to him, and then to chico. spooky swallowed, this couldn't be a worse time to catch him. he looked down to the ground as water drip off of him to the wooden floors.