.006

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘006.

"every second, every minute man, i swear that she can get it

"every second, every minute man, i swear that she can get it."

the night was somewhat young as all three girls walked the sidewalk. it was their make-up of a girl's night. "i know they all call me a bitch." saya confessed, the girls were discussing their rep in the school. it was their way of coping or gossiping about it. "you are a bitch. be proud of that." maria smiled bumping into saya.

"people who proudly self-apply labels like 'asshole' or 'bitch' as if it's a sign of their own strength are ugly people looking for an excuse to lean into their unpleasant nature." saya was always the poetic one of the group, she made her best friends think deeper than they ever had on simpler situations, which came to be a blessing and curse. "well, they all think i'm crazy." maria threw the idea out there. it was no surprise when she walked the hallways she would get looks. she seemed too happy, especially with chico. like it was all fake, people saw through her and she knew it.

"people think i'm a controlling whore." reyna commented, finally speaking up after the six blocks the girls had walked thus far. people saw reyna as getting her way too much. how she got in, without even being recruited. how chico respected her in front of everyone, along with willie and vicktor. most girl's in the dominion did not want reyna around their boyfriends. they all feared she would try to seduce them. when she first got accepted in the school, a rumor was spread that she slept with master lin to get in. of course, that rumor stopped when she threaten to break every limb of a person that spoke on that ill idea. "they're gonna think what they want. nothing you can do about it." saya shrugged telling her friends. labels did not bother her.

"i don't care what they say. just wish it wasn't true." maria stopped walking, both of her friends turned to her. "you're not crazy, i'm not a bitch and reyna isn't a controlling whore." saya deadpanned, ending the idea. she was able to take the hate with no problem, it had come ease to her. she just worried about her explosive and slightly un-stable friend's attitudes. she didn't like to see them upset. "i just want to be normal." maria gave a sad smile.

"fuck that. normal's death." none of the girl's never lived closed to normal all their lives. there was always something wrong, so the word 'normal' was almost foreign to them. "but what's more normal than bragging about how normal you are," the girls looked at each other giving out giggles turning looking to the house that they stood in front of, "maybe we shit on what we can't have. me, in my heart, i would love to own a house like this filled with books, ninos running around music in the air." maria had the brightest smile turning to her friends.

"chico can't give you that." reyna cleared her throat looking down to the ground, maria nodded along knowing. "well enjoy that bullshit, with or without chico. i'm gonna part forever and rule the world." saya turned to the girl's disregarding the family route. both girls looked at her in shock. the tattooed, raven haired girl just wanted to have fun that was taken away from her. "but i would like to visit both of your families." saya tried to cover herself, failing but her friends laughed it off, knowing it was true. that saya wasn't going to stop her fun for anyone, they would have to join her.