.014

014.

"don't save her, she don't wanna be saved

"don't save her, she don't wanna be saved."

reyna would go to work with marcus. it was their time to get away from everyone, without any worries. willie would come along sometimes, it was a comic book store. they would share laughs together, fight, sometimes punches were thrown and most importantly for reyna, weed was shared between marcus and herself. even though reyna didn't work at the comic store she sat the counter, reading between marcus' favorite comics and willie's. she was the tiebreaker of who had better taste, and she already knew who won.

the boys were by the stands, whispering to each other about willie's behavior. chico's death, and how it messed with willie's head. "if you need to be worrying about chico's death look behind me, man reyna hasn't been the same since that night." willie whispered, both of the boys turned around. reyna had her slicked back. her cheeks were puffy, her natural smile was gone. "stop looking, weirdos." reyna could feel the boy' attention on her, they both turned away. marcus just let out a sigh, but he could take care of reyna. that's what he had been doing from the start.

"you busy?" a girl approached willie, she was cute. and on a mission for something. she was so interesting that reyna sat her comic down on the counter and watched. "what?" willie asked harshly, as if he didn't want to be bothered. it made reyna question if willie actually looked at her, or did he thing the gangster act was going to work on everyone. "woa.. okay, uhm.. look i'm new to this stuff. so i was just wondering where i should start. i was thinking old school, maybe superman?" the girl had a mission, she turned to willie. reyna was impressed that she was still trying, willie was now looking down to her.

"superman's a punk." willie gave a short answer and walked away. reyna looked around the counter to throw something at willie sighing when she there nothing but comics. they wouldn't fly far and it would come out the pay marcus barley got and needed. "is he?" the girl questioned following after willie, and that this point reyna felt bad for her. willie was so oblivious when it came to girls.

"yep." reyna and marcus finally made eye contact both having the same facial expression. reyna gestured for marcus to come over and join her behind the counter, but marcus held a finger signaling that she had to wait a second.

reyna leaned back a bit, squinting her eyes at him. giving him the 'really bitch?' face. and marcus realized that he was either going to love that decision or hate it later on. "always lets lex luthor go. he ends up going off and doing something even more evil, puts all his friends in danger. but if supes would just snap his neck, it'd be done, right?" reyna was starting to put pieces together of how willie told the story to the girl. her eyes went to marcus and she just sighed. it was nice to know how willie felt about the situation.