Tom Bateman (smut) Party Game

(Y/N) - your name
(F/N) - friends name

"Are you sure that this party is going to be good? The last one was dead and there was no alcohol." (Y/n) tells her best friend. "Dude trust me it won't be like the last one. Plus Taylor is hooking you up with his friend." She says while applying mascara and then winking afterwards. (Y/n) groans, "I swear if this guy is weird or an asshole." She laughs and puts on lipstick, "Trust me you'll be thanking me. Now let's go beeotch I don't want to get there too late."

We head out and take an Uber to the other side of the city. We arrive to the house and it was beautiful. There was already people arriving and heading inside. I head inside with (f/n) and the music was already good. Salt n peppa - push it was playing and I was already moving to the beat. "Okay let's go get some drinks first then Taylor and his friend should be here in a few." (F/n) and I went to the kitchen and got 2 cups and filled it up with Ciroc coconut with sprite. (F/n) and I had our back faced to the wide door way, "Hey baby." Taylor's arms wrapped around (f/n) and I just knew there was someone behind me. I didn't want to turn around just yet, honestly I was actually kind of nervous. "Hey did you bring your friend? (Y/n) can't wait to meet him."
"Yeah babe he's actually talking to one of his friends, let me call him. Hey Tom! Come here dude." Taylor signals him to come over. I still had my back faced away. "Hey (y/n)... look." I turn around and he was walking towards me with that damn smile.

"Hello, I'm Tom

"Hello, I'm Tom." He reaches out for my hand and I reach out for his. We shake hands and I didn't say anything back. I couldn't he's so damn sexy. "This is (y/n), Tom." (F/n) shoves my arm with hers to make me snap out of it. "Well were going to go dance so you two get to know each other." I tried stopping her from going but she just pushed me to Tom.

"Nervous?" He asks. I faintly smile at him and nod my head. "Why? I don't mean to make you uncomfortable-" I hold my hand up. "Sorry it's just you're really hot..." He laughs and puts his beer down. "Come on let's go talk." He holds out his hand so I can take his. We both head upstairs and we went into the master bedroom. "So what are we doing here?" I ask nervously. "I wanted to talk some more and maybe play truth or dare. It's quiet here and no one won't listen to our conversation." He locks the door and then sits on the bed. "Come on, I won't bite." He pats across from him on the bed, I sit down and take off my shoes. "Alright so I'll go first cause I know you're dying to know the hot guy... Well you already know my name, I am from England born and raised. I'm 29 years old and I'm an actor."
"Really? What movies did you come out in?" I take a sip of my drink after asking. "You know that movie with Amy Schumer.. Snatched?" I shake my head no in response and he seemed really bummed out. "Really?" He asks. "I'm sorry I don't watch a lot of movies I'm always studying or going places with (f/n). But if you have the movie you can show me." He takes out his phone and pays for the movie on YouTube.

We didn't watch the whole movie but he showed me the parts he was in and I have to say, he is hotter than I expected. "So tell me about you." I sigh and hope I don't bore him. "Well I (work/go to school) and I'm (age) years old. I'm from (state and/or city) but I'm really (funny/smart/thoughtful etc.)" I smile at him and he smiles back. "What do you like to do for fun?"
"I (hobby or something) but only on the weekends. I'm not entirely busy on the weekdays but I like to stay focused." I sound like a total nerd right about now! "That's good. A focused woman is a great woman. She sets her goals first, I like that." He licks his lips and stretches his arm touching his back. We talk more about each other with weird experiences and funny stories. He's actually great, like he's not like all the other guys. He just doesn't do small talk and then just jumps to sex right away. He's actually interested and he listens then asks questions, what I'm trying to say is when you got the Diamond don't throw it away.

His bicep was flexing and I just couldn't help but stare. "Hey how about a little truth or dare?" He places a hand on my knee, then smiles. "Yeah, sounds great."
"Okay you first though I want to see what you got." He says in a cocky way. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." Oh shit, I hate when they pick dare first. I can never come up with a good dare.
"I dare you to... show me the recent picture you took on your phone." Weak! I can't stand myself. He pulls out his phone and then goes to his gallery. It was a picture of him flexing in the gym, shirtless. "Nice... muscles." I say carefully to him. "Thank you, do you want to feel?" He flexes his arm and I immediately touch his bicep. You have to be dumb if you turn down an opportunity like that. "Okay truth or dare?" Tom asks me. "Truth."
"Umm.. what do you think of me so far?" I think for a moment, "I think your interesting and funny. Also you're a great listener, that's what I like most about you." He stares at me with soft eyes. "Truth or dare, Tommy?"
"Hey I told you not to call me that." He laughs and then tickles me. "No, stop!"
"Oh ticklish are we?" He starts attacking my stomach. "No please!" I start laughing and try to stop him. I throw myself back on the bed and he pins my hands over my head and uses his other hand to continue tickling me. I keep laughing until I start to cry, "Oh shit. Did I hurt you?" He sits up and I shake my head no. "Are you sure?" Tom asks while I sit up next. "Trust me you didn't hurt me Tom. I just cry if I laugh too hard." He lifts my head with his hand. "Dare." I kept looking into his eyes and asked, "I dare you to tell me if you're interested in dating me." I was into Tom at this point and I wanted to see if he wanted to. "This isn't a date?" I mentally take a step back. "Did (f/n) set this as a date?" He slowly nods and I look away because I was blushing so hard. "You blushing is the cutest thing in the world." I turn to face him and my cheeks were so hot. "Truth or dare?" This next move was the best one. "Dare." Please dare me to kiss you. Please! "I dare you... to kiss me." He smirks after then adds the hungry look.

We were still sitting up so I got on top of him and sat on his lap. I pulled him close and I kissed his lips. His tongue was in my mouth and we intertwined tongues. It felt like a long time when we were kissing then we finally pulled apart. "I like you (y/n).." he bites his lip after. I kiss him again and I start grinding on him. "I like you too Tom." I sat pulling apart again. "Fuck it." We switch positions and he kisses me while taking off his shirts. I help him with his pants by unbuckling his belt then unbuttoning the pants. While I'm doing that he pulls up my shirt and kisses my boobs. "You're body is so perfect (y/n)." He kisses his way down to my stomach then pulls off my shorts. He takes off his pants but leaves his underwear on, then he grabs his wallet and takes out a condom. He comes back and kisses me a few times, "You're certain you want to do this?" I sit up on my elbows, nod my head and bite my bottom lip. He quickly takes off his underwear and puts on the condom. I lay back down and he starts kissing my inner thighs. His facial hair was tickling my thighs just a little then he started sucking on them. He moves his hands up going pass my stomach and then stopping at my breasts. "You're body is so perfect, I love it." He pulls himself up and he kisses me. Then he starts to kiss my breasts, he bites on the hard nipples. He comes to meet me with his face and he puts it in. He goes slow and he grunts softly. "You're so tight, (y/n)." He sucks in air and exhales. "Tom... fuck you're so hard." He buries his head on my neck, "You're so sexy. Moan for me." A moan escapes from my mouth after he rams into me. "Oh god (y/n), call me daddy." He pulls my hair after demanding. "Ow, yes daddy." Tom picks up the pace and he starts biting my exposed neck. I start arching my back and dig my nails on his shoulders. "Harder daddy!" He rises up but still on his knees and holds my waist in place. He pounds into me and flesh was slapping against each other. "Let me cum on your pussy." I quickly nod and cry, "Yes please daddy." He grunts and moans things under his breath. My legs start shaking and body contorts. Tom quickly takes off the condom and cums on my clit. "Oh shit." He sweeps his sweaty hair back and smiles at the mess he made. There was a lot dripping down he lays down on his stomach and licks it up. I look at him while I bite my bottom lip. "Come with me to the U.K." He tells me them kissing my leg. "Seriously? What would I do... there?" Tom smiles and lays next to me, "Well you would keep me company just for a few weeks and you'll get to see a whole new world." I think for a moment, "Okay I'll go but I want you to go on a date first." He smiles and puts his forehead on mine, "Alright whatever you say beautiful."

A/N: So on Netflix there's this tv show called behind her eyes. He comes out on there. Now I know y'all are going to probably finish it in like 2 hours but gawd dam. 😫 he's himself and if y'all want I can probably watch it and add a one shot. I'm so happy to see him do something because normally some actors just stop or they're really picky with their roles.

Anyways just rambling now. Enjoy. 😉