Chapter 3

I peered around the corner to see the boy I saw earlier with Marlon, are they friends? Such good friends that they talk at four in the morning?
I stood behind the wall as I listened.
"I don't know about her. She's just so useless, she just eats our food and sleeps."
"She's not useless and she barley eats at all. Come on, give her a chance, she just isn't comfortable yet."
"Louis, it's been a week. We don't have the time or resources to waste on her to become comfortable."
Louis. That's his name.
I turned my foot to go back without making noise.
"Just give her a chance. I believe in her." I heard Louis say before I closed my door.
I believe in her.
I took my shoes off and climbed back into bed. I guess I should get some sleep.

I woke up a little later to the sun rising. I got out of bed and snuck to the roof. I sat and watched the sun rise. I closed my eyes and felt the summer breeze blow around my body. This is my heaven.
"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything." A voice spoke, cutting my peace in two.
"Uh, no." I lied.
"Oh okay well, I just wanted you to know that you should spend more time with us. Marlon is threatening to kick you out. But I have a feeling you have no where else to go."
"Yeah." I replied shortly.
"Well the why don't you join us for breakfast. I bet you're hungry."
"I am."
"Then lets go."
I walked outside where they had breakfast lined up. It was soup.
Louis grabbed a bowl and he handed one to me. I took it and he poured a little bowl. I followed him and poured myself a even smaller bowl.
I sat down across from him and kept my head down as I slowly ate.
"Aren't you hungry? Don't you want more then that?" He asked looking at my nearly empty bowl.
"No." I shortly said.
"Okay then." He moved on and talked with his other friends and I sat there and played with the floating bits of meat that we'd left in my soup.
"Hey y/n we are getting ready to go back inside." Louis said grabbing my attention.
"O-Okay."

Louis's pov
I walked in, letting her come in on her own time.
"How in the hell did you do that?" Mitch asked pointing to y/n who was standing in the corner while everyone talked.
"Do what?" I asked
"Get her to come out of her room! That's what! Aasim, tenn, Marlon and I have been trying since the day she got here."
"Maybe she just can't ignore my dashingly good looks and charming personality." I flashed him a smile.
"Uh Huh. I'm your dreams!" He said as he tuned away and walked in the opposite direction.
"I'll have you know my dreams are very close to reality!" I shouted at him. I looked over to y/n who was staring at the scene that just went down. I walked over to her and said "don't listen to that guy. He doesn't know how great I really am."
She slowly nodded her head and looked at me funny.
"What?" I asked slightly offended.
"Nothing, you're just not who I thought you'd be." She said