Chapter 25

Louis's pov
I watched over everyone making sure they were getting stuff done. Mitch has finished his bombs and tenn had finished his armor. We set it in a pile in the school. I helped sharpen weapons with ruby and tenn and Mitch soon joined after. It was just us. Me, tenn, Ruby, Mitch and y/n. We were all that's left. But we were all the closest people ever. Y/n had woken up later. She walked out and helped us with weapons.
"Guys, I'm glad we are all friends." I said.
"Me too." Tenn smiled.
"I'm glad we are all in this together. I'm glad I finally have people to trust, and to live with." Y/n smiled. Ruby grabbed her hand and I grabbed the other one. We all got up and hugged in a big group.
"I love you all." She said being muffled by us.
"We love you too." I said.
"We are gonna kick some ass." Mitch said. We all laughed and sat back down.
"Tomorrow is the day." I say sighing.
"We will win." Ruby said nodding her head.
"Yeah. I hope so."
Everyone had gotten up to go to sleep except for me. I sat by the fire as it slowly burnt out.
I heard footsteps and turned to see Louis.
"Hey." He said sitting next to me.
"Hi." I smiled.
"You nervous?" He asked.
"Yeah. Very." I huffed.
He placed his hand on top of mine.
"We will do great. I know it."
"I hope you're right." I looked at his eyes.
"You know I'm right." He insists.
I chuckle and lean in and hug him. I stayed there in his arms for a while.
He tried to pull away but I wouldn't let him.
"No, just a minute longer."
He wrapped his arms around me again and just held me.
"Well this is a great last memory if we die." Louis says.
"Buddy, you're killin the mood here." I said as I backed away.
"Sorry. But seriously, if I had to die and this was my last memory, I'd die happy."
I smiled as my heart filled with happiness. He placed his hand on my cheek lightly and looked at me.
"You're so beautiful."
I nuzzled into his hand.
"I'm so fucking happy that you showed up and stayed around."
"Me too Louis. Me too."
He leaned in and connected his lips to mine. I moved closer and kissed him harder.
"Come on. We can't do this out here." Louis said backing up. He took my hand and we walked inside.