Chapter 11

I walk in and ask him why he wanted to see me.
"I know your little game y/n."
"What game?" I ask confused.
"You're just here to take everything from me."
"What are you talking about?" I grow concerned as he slowly opens the drawer and closes it again. "You're here now, but not for long, I know your little tricks, they aren't original. They are just the same as everyone else." He walks closer to me keeping his hand behind his back "you come in, befriend everyone, then you take everything and leave."
"Are you high? Where are you getting this from?"
"Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about!" He growled as he got closer to me.
"Yeah I know that what you're talking about is bullshit!" I spat
"I'll shoot you! I don't care! All I have to do is pull the trigger and you're gone!" He pulled out the gun.
"Marlon, you're crazy!"
"You haven't seen crazy!" He shouted waving the gun around toward me.
"Marlon, don't do something you'll regret!"
"I won't regret ANYTHING!" He pulled the trigger and I forced his arm up so he shot at the ceiling.
"Great now you've gone and put a damn hole in the ceiling!" He maniacally scolded.
"Marlon! I don't know what is wrong with you but I haven't done anything!" Marlon shoved me to the ground with a thud and he held me down. Soon pounding footsteps were heard and the door slammed open.

Louis's pov
I felt In my gut that something was wrong. I heard a gun shot and I got on my feet and sprinted. I ran down the hall and turned. I heard thuds and grunting from inside. I slammed open the door and y/n was being pinned down by Marlon.
"Louis help me! I can't breathe!" She pleaded.
I pulled out my gun and aimed it for marlons head.
"Louis please." She choked.
I couldn't decide, it was my best friend or someone's innocent life. I aimed the gun for his head again and closed my eyes.
"I'm sorry Marlon."
I pulled the trigger and soon the struggling noises ceased.
I dropped to my knees and sobbed.
"I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry." I looked at y/n who was struggling to breathe on the floor. I crawled over to her and she reached a hand for me.
"Help." She rasped quickly.
I rushed to my feet and picked her up. I carried her bridal style to ruby.
"Ruby help! It's y/n!"
"Oh my god what happened to her?" She asked as I set her on the couch.
"M-Marlon."
"What did he do to her?"
"I walked in and he was holding her down and choking her." I was still in shock as I stumbled over my words.
"Where's Marlon?" She asked looking at me.
"Dead."