Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning to Louis sleeping. His lips slightly apart. I looked at his semi fit body, more skinny then muscular but he wasn't completely a twig. His skin looked so perfect. I brushed a finger along his cheek. I looked at his still sleeping figure and smiled. I don't know what it is about him but he makes me happy. I got up and put my shoes on. I heard stirring from the bed and I look back to see Louis looking at me.
"Well good morning." I smiled.
"Hi." He smiled back.
"How are you feeling?"
"A lot better!" He stated "how about you?"
"Better. My neck doesn't hurt at all and I feel really energised."
He smiled and got up. He stood close to me and smiled.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said backing up and walking out of the room.
I was assigned to hunt with Louis today and I got really excited. I got ready with my bow and him with his chair leg.
"Lets go!" He smiled. We walk out of the gates and go over to the river to get some fish. I walk into the shed that holds the supplies and tools.
I walked in and hit my head on a rod that was sticking out of the wall.
"Ah! Ouch. Oh that hurt." I grabbed my head and lent on Louis.
"You okay?" He asked grabbing my sides to keep me up.
"Oh god I need a minute." I groaned.
He laughed and held me up.
"Okay. I'm good." I said after a while of me focusing on not passing out. Louis has no problem with helping me and I caught a lot of fish with his help. We walked back and I was so happy that we caught a lot of fish. I saw a glint of something and I walked in the direction of it. I was mesmerised by the shininess and I wasn't watching where I was going.
"No wait!" Louis shouted. He pulled me back harshly and we both lost balance. I landed on top of him.
"What did you do that for?"
"You were about to step in a trap." He said pointing to the trap that was at our feet.
"Thanks. I could've lost a foot." I huffed. I looked back at him and he was blushing. I stared at his coffee brown eyes, and it reminded me of the night I first met him. They were still the same just more filled with... love.
"I-i should probably get off of you." I said trying to get up. I hoisted myself up and then was pulled back down. I looked at Louis for a second before he placed his hand on the back of my head and kissed me. His lips were soft, and his kisses are filled with passion. I closed my eyes and leaned in harder to the kiss. He rested his head back on the ground as we continued to kiss. I moved up closer and straddled his waist. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He selfishly gasped for air and I breathed heavy too as I held myself up by putting my arms on his chest. My heart beat out of my chest. I got off him and he stood up.
"We should get back."
"Y-yeah." I picked up the fish and we walked back. I gave louis the fish and ran inside. I ran to my room and closed my door.
I should not have done that.
I sighed loudly to myself as I flopped on my bed.
I shook my head and decided to take the rest of the night off. I went to bed to stop thinking that I just kissed Louis.