Chapter 6

I walked around the school again, this was pretty routine for me now, it passes my time when I had nothing to do. I was walking when I heard a noise come from a closed off room. I peek in the slightly cracked door and see Louis, playing the piano. I smile mentally and crack the door open for me to fit in. I walk up and speak "That's beautiful."
He stops and looks at me.
"Thanks. I try."
"You never told me you played."
"You never asked."
"I guess you're right."
I sat down next to him and looked at the keys.
"I wish I never skipped those lessons now."
"You took lessons?"
"One. Then I got bored of it."
"I would have killed for them when I was little."
I sighed and hit a key or two.
"I wish I actually remembered how to play."
"Well then let me teach you." He said standing up. He stood behind me and placed his hands on top of mine, moving them to the keys. "Woah what happened there?" He asked looking at my missing pinky.
"Accident. Had to get it cut off."
"Ouch. I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
He let go of my hand and then moved to the side.
"Okay so memorize your hands as left to right on your left is 5 4 3 2 1 and left to right on your right is 1 2 3 4 5." I locked it in my head and focused.
"Okay."
"Now. With your right play one three and five at the same time."
I followed the chord and it sounded.
"Good! Now try one three and five with your left."
I followed and made a lower chord.
He sat with me and taught me how to do some chords and he even taught me a song. I laughed whenever I'd mess up or when he'd be confused on how I messed up.
I was playing the song slowly when I looked at him look at me.
"What?" I asked stopping from the song continuing my hands still on the piano.
"Nothing I just... It was fun teaching you." He said.
"Well it was fun learning." I smiled. He slid his hand on top of mine that was on the piano. He moved my hands and I turned to face him.
"I just- I want you to know that I am so glad you decided to open up, especially to me." He said softly as he continued to hold my hands in his lap.
"I think you're amazing." He finished.
I blushed. I looked at our hands and then up at him.
He lightly closed his eyes and leaned in. I felt the tension as I leaned in too. I felt his breath on my lips but then I was shouted for, for help. "Well I gotta go. Someone needs me." I ran out and left Louis alone.

Louis's pov
She had let the doors close. They blocked me from her
Someone needs me. She smiled.
"Yeah. I do." I whispered. Hoping somehow, she'd hear.