Chapter 12

"He's what??" She asked.
"I had to. She would have died and then moved on to other probably!" I defended.
"So you shot him?" She was so concerned.
"Y-yeah."
"Well. At least y/n isn't gone too." She sighed.
"How are we gonna tell everyone else?" She asked while checking y/ns bruises and such.
"I-I don't know."
"Well we are gonna have to tell them sometime."
"Yeah. I know."
"Looks like Marlon got her pretty good." She tsked.
I looked at y/n as she was passed out.
She was barley breathing without a rasp and her neck was purple and blue. I looked at her face she had a cut under her eye.
"She might be out for a while. You should probably figure out what to do with Marlon. And go tell everyone." Ruby suggested
"Yeah. Will do." I walked out of the room and walked to marlons office. I looked around and refused to look at him. I looked at his desk and then noticed something in one of the drawers.
A needle. And it had something in it. I took it to ruby and asked her if she knew what it was.
"Maybe a drug. It definitely isn't mine. I don't have anything like this. She said as she looked at the muddy brown substance.
"Well then where did he get it?" I asked.
"I don't know." She shrugged.
A groan had escaped y/n as she moved and regained consciousness. I jumped and looked at her as she opened her eyes. She was okay.

Your POV
I woke up to be in Ruby's medicine office.
"Hey how are you feeling?" Ruby asked.
My voice was raspy but useable
"Hurt still." I cleared my throat and flinched.
"Yeah, Marlon got you good." She said.
"Your neck should be mostly healed in about a week if you take this." She handed me a bottle and I took it from her.
"What about Marlon?" I asked curiously.
"He's-hes gone." Louis spoke and then averted his eyes.
"Thank you." I told him as I grabbed his hand. He looked at me solemnly and half smiled.
"Yeah." He simply said back.