Chapter 13

It has been a couple days and the secret was about about Marlon.
Everyone was on edge. Conflicted about if it was okay for Marlon to die. Violet and Louis argued day and night. Louis tried to defend himself and me but violet wouldn't have it. They argued all night, sometimes I could hear it below me. Violet got sick of it and left. Aasim tried to stay but soon left for the same reasons violet did.
Ruby found out that Marlon was injected with something some sort of drug that made him go haywire. But we still don't know what it was or where he got it from.
Marlon was buried and I attended the burial.
I said nothing but had sympathy for Louis. I can't even imagine the mix of emotions he must be going through. I walked away and came back later that night. Louis was still sitting at his grave.
"I'm sorry Marlon. I really am." I heard Louis whisper as tears fell from his eyes onto the dirt that covered his best friend.
My heart hurt and I went over to Louis. I sat next to him and he looked at me and sighed.
"I wish it didn't end this way. I wish that if he went, it wasn't like this." He cried.
"Louis, I don't know what to say. I don't know how to make you feel better. Hell I don't have a right to say anything. But just know.... I am here for you." I looked down at his hands and then into his eyes. He looked at me and then looked at the grave.
"Thanks." He smiled weakly.
I got up and held out my hand.
"Come on. You should get some sleep."
"Okay." He grabbed my hand and I helped him up.
I walked him to his room and he looked at me.
"Goodnight Louis."
"Goodnight y/n."
He walked into his room and closed the door.
I walked to my own room and got into bed. It felt cold, colder then it usually does.
I tossed and turned but got no sleep. I wonder if Louis got any more then I did.
I sat across from Louis at breakfast and ruby cane over and her face looked shocked.
"You both look terrible!" She said.
"Heh. I feel terrible." Louis scoffed.
"Well then you need to go back to sleep." I said while yawning.
My body was so tired. Working and my body recovering wasn't doing it for me.
"I think you need to go to sleep too missy." Ruby played.
"Come on. Off to bed you two." I got up and trudged up the stairs and into the school.
As I was walking I could feel my legs giving out. Everything in my body ached, screamed for no movement.
"L-Louis." I collapsed to the floor.
"Are you okay?" He asked, waking right up.
"I-i can't walk anymore. I can't move anymore. My body is so tired." My body shook in soreness.
Louis picked me up and cradled my shaking body.
"Come on, we need to get you to bed."
My eyes were halfway closed but I still realised we weren't going to my room.
"Louis where are we going?"
"To my room. I'm too tired to be able to carry you upstairs."
"O-okay." I grabbed onto Louis's coat weakly and waited for him to put me in bed. He kicked open the door and set me down. He took off his trenchcoat and got into his bed. I fell asleep no longer then a minute after. I just couldn't stay awake anymore.