IV

Knock. Knock.

I get up from the couch with a frustrated sigh and I could see the sky get darker outside. Who the hell could it be now? I told everyone not to disturb me after the meeting. I have absolutely no patience at the moment.

I open the door to reveal one of the young gods who attended the meeting with his parents. Why is he here?

I open the door wider to let him in and I start to make my way over to my desk. I turn back around and lean onto the edge of the desk. I give him a serious look as he made his way over to me. He blushes slightly when he catches my stare but I didn't care for that. I'm not in the mood for anything.

He stands really close to me, making sure there was no space between us as he leaned in and whispered to me while trying to sound seductive.

"I could give you a really good time if you let me." He runs his hand over my broad chest and then wraps them around my neck pulling himself closer to me. He starts to leave opened mouth kisses all over my neck and I let him.

I close my eyes and lean back a little to give him more access, hoping that I could maybe enjoy myself in anyway I could. Maybe I can forget about him for a second. But the second I opened my eyes and saw the mop of brown hair in front of me I let out a growl and push whoever it was away from me.

He isn't the one I want.

He doesn't look like him, smell like him, or even give off a similar vibe as him. The one I want isn't him.

"Leave." I let out coldly and he looks at me with confusion written all over his face. "B-but you were enjoying it." He pouts and tries to grab onto my arm and I didn't like the feeling of it, not one bit.

"I SAID LEAVE." I scream from irritation and the skies outside start to darken and thunder could be heard.

The god immediately lets go from my arm and runs out of the room with a scared look on his face.

Finally some peace and quite. I sit back down onto the couch and try to relax and calm myself.

Its been one week since I've met Taehyung and I haven't been able to get a hold of him ever since and its starting to piss me off. He even ran off and didn't listen to me when I told him to stop, he wasn't afraid at all and its making me frustrated. Just the thought of him makes me go crazy. I want him near me at all times. I want to hold him and mark him all over. I want to hear him yell my name. I want him to want me as much as I'm wanting him right now.

All of these thoughts have been running through my head this past week and the only way to get them out of my head is if I have Taehyung right in front of me right now.

I let out a frustrated yell and get up and let sparks of lightning run throughout my body as I let out a really loud scream making it get dark once more and thunder rumble the loudest it has ever rumbled on mount Olympus since I took the Titans down.

"Can't we have one sunny day this week in Olympus or are you not done being angry for no reason?" I turn around to see Hoseok standing there with a sun ball in hand holding it up to his face as if it was the real sun giving off heat and light.

When he sees me he takes a step back in shock and I couldn't help but let out another yell and this time lighting could be seen outside along with loud thunder. "No, I'm not done." I say angrily.

"Jungkook you have lighting all of your body, this is really dangerous. Please calm down." He makes his sun ball disappear and slowly takes steps towards me trying to calm me down.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath and let the lightning slowly go away. Once it fully disappears I feel Hoseok's hand on my shoulder which makes me relax a little more.