XVII

Three days later

Donghan's POV (Morpheus)

He is so beautiful, a beauty that no other can compare to. He shines brighter then any of them and the way the warmth radiates off of him makes me instantly happy and content.

But due to him being with the sun and me being with the moon I cannot talk to him nor can I be with him.

Of corse something like this would happen to me.

I have been alone all my life. While others can do as they please and to play around with each other I was left to be alone with dreams and to be engulfed in the night sky.

I've only rarely come out during the day, which is usually my rest time. I've come when Zeus has asked for me and one other time when I wanted to see what it was like to be out in the sun.

But the thing is, is that my body can not handle being out in the day for too long. All my energy gets drained and I am not able to do much.

I have always been around the night. I tend to peoples dreams and make sure they get the right ones, to make sure that all the gods, goddesses, and people sleep and dream contently, even if some of their dreams are far from making one content.

That's how I know everyone, I have their lives all in my head.

To give one a dream I have this cloud which looks down to where they lay and I easily see who they are and what consumes their minds. Then I make the dream deemed fit for them.

I have never once used my gifts for my self, this power I have is strictly to do my duty. To do what I was born for.

Even though I am away from people and don't talk to people much I still know what is going on in Olympus, the Earth, and the Underworld. I know things that others do not and in a way that is special. So I am fine where I am.

I have been content with my life even when I have tended to his dreams before I was fine with just watching him sleep and giving him dreams that he would love.

But seeing him with my own eyes, being close to his warmth, that changed everything.

~Flashback~

I go up to where Zeus told me to go to gather some of the documents so we can look through them once more.

As soon as I was about to grab the first batch of scrolls the doors open wide and a bright light enters. I instantly shut my eyes from the light and hide behind one of the shelves to shield me from the light.

"Jungkook! How are you on his bright and sunny morning?" I hear a very smooth bright voice say. A voice that I knew all too well.

It's him.

It's the sunshine.

It's Helios.

As soon as the light dims I peek my head from around the shelf to see him and once I spot him my heart stops for a moment and my breathing ceases.

He's more beautiful then what I've seen before. He's absolutely breath taking.

His skin is golden and bright. His smile beats all others with him smiling so bright showing his teeth and making his eyes crinkly. It looks so cute and beautiful my heart cannot handle it.

I feel my face heat up from ear to ear as I continue to stare at him.

This is completely different from just watching him from the cloud, it's different from watching him sleep and dream.