VII

Taehyung's POV

I wake up to the feeling of someones arms wrapped around my waist as well as someone snuggling up to me.

My eyes shoot wide open and I'm met with a broad strong chest and the memories of what happened last night come rushing back making me turn completely red.

Oh god, did I really do that with Jungkook? Oh god, I'm calling him Jungkook now.

I shouldn't have let him touch me nor do anything with me but I got so weak and lost all control when he told me to call him by his name. Everyone knows not to call Zeus by his real name unless you're close to him so that definitely meant that his one night stands never said his real name. But he was telling me to call him by his name and I just couldn't say no for some reason.

It was like something inside of me clicked and I felt myself lose control. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me.

Even though it was my first time doing that with anyone I don't regret that it was with him. He was still gentle which is not what I heard from all the gossip and rumors.

I even felt so alive while we were so close and intimate with each other. It was as if I was hit with a huge amount of energy that surged throughout my body.

This slightly confirms my suspicion for the third reason as to why I have never written his name down on my book.

The third reason being that we're destined to be with one another. But I can't tell him that since I'm not sure of it myself.

I could just be overthinking this and it could be that his destined other hasn't been born yet. Or he really doesn't have anyone to be with.

But it doesn't explain how I feel around him. The only plausible idea that I can think of is that we're meant to be.

I've never written my own name down on that book and I was told that I would never write the name of the person I'm destined to be with. This is why I can't use my power for myself. I have no way of finding out who my love is until it's time for us to know.

So Jungkook could be my destined other but only time can tell.

I let out a sigh and try to make my way out of the bed but I wasn't able to. Jungkook has his arms strongly wrapped around my waist and his legs are intertwined with me. There was no possible way for me to get out of his hold.

Why does he have to have so much muscles and strength?

I try lifting his arms away but his hold only gets stronger and he pulls me into his chest. I let out a huff and decide to just stay like this a little longer.

Ugh, Jin is probably making breakfast right now and enjoying it all to himself.

WAIT!! JIN!!

Oh god how can I forget about him? He's probably so worried. What am I suppose to tell him when I get to our home? Do I just tell him the truth about what happened?

I'm going to have to, I can't lie to him no matter what. Hopefully he wont think anything bad about it and doesn't think I made a stupid decision because I truly don't regret my decision.

At least I don't have to leave now. I do have to go back to the underworld today but that isn't till later.

I let out yet another sigh and turn around in his arms to face away from his exposed chest.

I move around until I fully situate myself in a comfy spot.

"Stop moving." Jungkook says in a stern demanding voice that makes me still my movements. He snuggles his head into my neck and takes a deep breath and when he lets it out it makes me shiver. He pulls me even closer to his chest and only now do I notice how exposed we are.