XX

Three days later

I throw down my glass of wine on the floor once I finish it, causing it to shatter to bits.

As I go to grab another glass of wine the door to my study opens and in come the two Gods I did not want to see in the slightest.

"Jungkook you have been drinking too much, don't you think you should stop?" Namjoon asks and I let a laugh out at his ridiculous question.

"What I do is none of your business so why don't you two leave." I hear the both of them let out a sigh as I turn my back to them and continue drinking my wine.

"We are not against you Jungkook, we are only here to help." This time I throw my glass down in frustration and turn to them angered.

It has been three days since the last time I have seen my Taehyung. I have not been able to sleep so I've been drinking like there is no tomorrow because it feels like that. The pain hurts too bad for me to even think properly and if I was feeling like this I can only imagine how he is feeling.

I do not stay in our room any longer because I trashed the place completely out of frustration and it also does not feel like our room without Tae, he needs to be there.

The only way I can even get through the day is with alcohol and here are the two people who took my baby from me standing in front of me telling me what to do.

With anger fuming off me I make my way over to them as I speak. "If you were here to help me then you would not haven taken the one thing that I need in my life. If you were to help me you would not have blocked and separated us. Especially you Namjoon! Just because you want to get all over Seokjin's body does not mean you have to get in between something you do not belong in. Why in Olympus are you even trying so hard? Oh yea, the oh so hard working Namjoon always loves a challenge but do you not always drop it once you've finished with it? Is that what you plan on doing with Seokjin?"

I could not stop talking as all my pent up anger and frustration was flowing out.

"If I am all that you say I am, what makes you any different, huh? You just use people for their bodies and then throw them away as if they are nothing. You do not care for others, only for yourself. You probably just want to use Taehyung like you have used the others. He is no one spe-"

I cut him off by wrapping my hand around his neck and holding down a little too tightly. I hear Jin let out a gasp but I do not stop my actions. He has no right to say what he was about to say.

"Don't you dare say anything about him. What I do or feel about him is none of your business. But what I will tell you is that he is not someone I plan on using." I let him go and he immediately gasps for air and the redness of his face goes back to being normal. I let out a huff and glare at him as I feel electricity run throughout my body. I need to get my emotions under control.

"If what you say is true then I am very sorry for doing this to the both of you. You were both in pain that I can not imagine how it feels. You both needed each other the most but we made sure that you were no where near each other. I truly am sorry Jungkook but he also needed to figure himself out, he needed to know what he is going through and he still needs to find out more. I cannot tell you what he is going through since that is his story to tell but what I can tell you is that when he is ready he will tell you himself." Jin says softly and my nerves instantly calm down and the electricity feeling subsides as I think about his words.

Namjoon is right I am just selfish. Even though I know that he is not ready to tell me I still questioned him. I made this harder on him.

"I just want to know when I will be able to see him again." I know that I sounded broken and looked the part to but I could care less at this point. For the first time I do not care about my emotions showing.