XIV

Same day

Taehyung's POV

I land on Earth with a small smile on my face as I think about the events that passed this morning.

I would have never thought that Jungkook would think that way about our relationship. But I am still scared that he would leave me any minute.

There are other gods and goddesses that would easily give up their bodies for him, other ones who know how to please him. There has been ones like that in the past, what would stop him from doing it again?

I know that he wants to go all the way with me, its very much obvious but he holds back and he holds back because of me. He can easily get bored and find another who is better to his taste and leave me. I do not want to loose him but I still do not want to rush things.

We are not lovers, that is clear, but I do not want to be someone he can take advantage, of. I am not that easy to play around with.

But I forget about those thoughts and think about the words he told me instead. Time will tell, I do not need to over think or dwell on the matter. We are both on the same page for now.

I take out my book from my bag and as soon as I did thunder and lighting erupt throughout the clouds. I ignore it and continue with opening my book to see the names that have appeared for the day.

When I open my book to look at the names they start to disappear, leaving me confused.

What is happening?

I flip through the pages to see the other names but there was nothing and right in that moment I felt a slight ache in my chest. I ignore it and put my notebook back in my satchel, confused as to why the names have disappeared.

It must have been that circumstances have changed. Something that shouldn't happen is happening, causing the names to disappear till the circumstances change for the better. But what could have happened that caused all the names to disappear? It must be something that is effecting all of the people on Earth for all the names to disappear.

I decide to make my way back to Olympus since there is nothing left for me to do but as I do I feel a sharp pain coming from my chest making me clutch on to it. What in Olympus is going on?

I felt another pain shoot through me and this time it is accompanied by thunder and lightning.

Jungkook.

That is the first thing to come to my mind and I knew I must rush to him.

There was this feeling inside me that was telling me I had to get to him. There is something wrong.

As I was making my way back this feeling of something badly going on with Jungkook only intensifies. I need to get to him quick.

I can not describe the feeling but it was just surging through me. It's this pain that did not seem right, pain that Jungkook is going through. Once I made it to Olympus I run to the palace and instead of going through the back garden as per usual, I barge through the front gates.

The guards do not try to stop me once they see who I am and so I continue to run.

The pain kept increasing along with the lightening and thunder. I want to cry from the pain, the pain that I knew was surging through Jungkook as well but I hold back. I do not have the time to cry when he needs my help.

Please tell me you're alright Jungkook.

Please be alright.

Once I get to the room where the meetings are held I open the doors quickly and the sight that I am met with makes me freeze in place.