XXVII

Same Day

"Okay Taehyung, I will tell you what is going on but if you truly do not think you can face this then do not try to put yourself in harms way for me. Your safety is important to me. So please listen closely." He lifts his head from off my shoulder and nods his head with pouted lips completely contrasting the cold demeanor he had merely seconds ago.

"Lets all take a seat." I say and give him a quick peck on the lips before I take us to a seat.

We sit next to each other while the rest all find a seat around us.

"It seems that only Taehyung and Seokjin do not know the reason for the commotion and I do not think Donghan knows the full story so please all listen." They all nod their heads as I take in a deep breath, readying myself to tell the story that I should be proud of. In a way I am but the fear is still there, the fear of a monster who knew how to break us all.

Some might remember the story as me bravely fighting him off with so much bravery and no fear at all. But it was not like that at all. I was fearful of him, we all were. The fear that our plan would not work was there. The fear of loosing everything that we held dear was there.

It was that war, that fight that changed me and now when I have gotten the one thing that I have always longed for I fear of loosing it so soon.

My thoughts are stopped when I feel the warmth and love that I have grown used to being surrounded by, the only warmth and love I will ever want to be surrounded by.

I turn my head in Taehyung's direction and give him a small smile as I tighten my hold around his hand.

"Its okay Jungkook, we are all here with you." His words calm me down and the worries leave me.

"Okay...before I ruled Olympus and became King of the Gods my father, Cronus a Titan, was the ruler. I do not think that Seokjin or Taehyung were born during his ruling and that is a good thing, for you would not have survived. Not because you are weak or that you cannot defend yourself but merely because you have beauty, a beauty that he would not be able to resist. His ruling was cruel and evil and in a way. Whenever he wanted something he would get it without a second thought. He did not care how he hurt others and he had no remorse. He killed mercilessly, with no care whatsoever. Not even for his kids."  I take in a deep breath and look up at Namjoon with a sad smile.

"For him to be able to stay in power he ate his children. He did not care who they were he just ate them, starting off with his weak children. Yet he was not gaining power and decided to continue to eat his children while cruelly ruling over the gods and goddesses. He killed some everyday without a care." I hear Seokjin let out a gasp at what I said while Tae only tightens his hold on my hand in comfort.

"Me and my brothers, Hades and Poseidon, decided that this was enough, we did not want to be eaten as well. So I decided to revolt first after I gathered help from my brothers. Of course we won but not without loosing so much. I for one lost my sanity, loss my kindness, loss who I was before. Hades had to rule the underworld leaving his home and people no longer knew who he truly was. Poseidon had to go down to the waters leaving his home as well. We all lost something and we never truly gained it back even though I became a ruler, I almost became like him. The one thing I vowed to not be. So for him to come back he will try to end all of this, he will try to end me and my brothers because we are the ones that revolted against him and locked him up in the Underworld with no way of him coming out. But he is back, he will get out and consume what we hold dear. He will take you Taehyung." I turn to look at him and he looks shocked by my words but stays calm.

"You are important to me Taehyung. You are the one thing I will never want to loose. He can easily pick you up and you are dead, it does not mater if you know how to fight or not. That will not help you in this situation because that monster is something else. It took so much for us to defeat him and I am afraid I might not be as strong as I was before. What if I cannot protect you Taehyung? You need to be safe, I need you safe. It is not a want, it is a need because I cannot bare being away from you baby. You are mine and I cannot loose you." Tears start to stream down his face once more as he wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"You are telling me that you are afraid that you wont be able to defeat him and you think I will let you go alone like that? I do not care who he is, I am not letting you go out there alone. Beside you I am the safest, beside you we are stronger. So Jungkook, Zeus, King of Olympus, we are doing this battle together. This fight is mine just as much it is yours."

I pull him back to lay a gentle kiss on his forehead as I stare at him with so many emotions that I cannot comprehend.

My heartbeat quickens as I look at him and he stares at me with his big bright blue eyes that hold the same emotions I am feeling.

"I am fighting as well and you will not say otherwise Namjoon. This is my choice."Seokjin says as he stands up with such confidence.

"I am fighting too." Namjoon stands up with a smile on his face directed towards Jin.

"Me too." Hoseok stands with a look of pride and commitment.

"Me as well." Dongahn stands next to Hoseok.

I look at them with a look of shock as they easily offered themselves up like that as if it was nothing. But I guess it is something.

We are all fighting for something, something we hold dear, something we do not want to loose.

I stand up while still holding onto Tae, I look at him once more to know he is serious and when I get my answer I look back to the rest of them.

"We are all fighting this battle together because a wise god once said we're stronger by each others side."

Together we will be able to do this but us separated will not get us far.

We are in this together.