IX

Taehyung's POV

Jin stands there with a scroll in one hand and the other hand on his hips while he gives me a stern look. But then his stern looks turns into a worried one as he pulls me into his arms for a hug.

"Where in Olympus have you been? I didn't hear anything from you after Zeus took you. You did not even come in the morning to change your robes. I was so afraid that something terrible had happened to you." He hugs me even tighter and I hug back just as tight.

I really missed not seeing him for even a day, I'm so used to being with him all the time that it doesn't feel right if I don't see him. I just went and caught myself up in so many complicated things that I did not give my self the time to think about the important things in my life. And the important thing being Seokjin.

"I'm sorry Jin, Jungkook made me stay at his place and I had no time to come here in the morning because Jungkook made me late so I had to go straight to work. But don't worry that wont happen again." I snuggle my head into his neck and breathe in his scent to relax me.

I always did this when I was younger and I still do it now. Everything about Jin is relaxing and being in is arms like this is the most calming and relaxing thing. I really need this.

"Its ok Tae but please make sure yo-...wait did you just call Zeus by his real name?!?!?" He backs away from the hug and shock is evident all over his face. His eyes and mouth were wide open as he looks at me with disbelief.

"What happened between you two in the one night you were together? God I knew something happened but I did not think that you guys got close enough for you to call him by his name." My face instantly heats up remembering what we both had done last night.

I have to tell Jin what we did but I don't know how to start explaining things. Do I start with what happened yesterday night or do I tell him about our first meeting and how it led me to think that Jungkook is my destined half? Jin must have seen that I was a little overwhelmed by my own thoughts that he gently grabs my arm and leads us to take a seat on the couch.

"Don't worry, I won't judge you. I'm always here for you Tae." He wraps his arms around my shoulder trying to comfort and calm me in which he succeeds in doing so.  I take a calming breath in and out and prepared to tell Seokjin everything.

"Jin, you know how I had to go to meet Jungko- I mean Zeus when he sent for me?" He nods his head with a small smile. "Yes, he sent for you so he can complete the document on you. He's been trying to get information on everyone so he is able to keep track of everything." I nod my head and lick my lips out of nervousness.

I'm afraid of how he will react. I know he will not judge me but the small fear of him being disgusted by me still lingers in my heart.

We are not like the rest of the gods, we have never had sex or ever let anyone use us for their own pleasure. I know the reason why Jin never and does not want to do it with just anyone. But for me, I'm waiting for my other half and I always told myself that I would wait for them. I thought I would wait but last night was something else, something that I don't regret and will never regret.

"We talked about what I do and he became curious on who is destined half is and...and I do not remember writing his name down. That could only mean three things, his destined other has not been born yet, or he doesn't have one, or...I-I-I'm his destined other." I look down, unable to meet his gaze. I start to fidget with my fingers while I anticipate Jin's reaction.

I feel his fingers graze mine and when I do not look up he gently cups my cheek to let our eyes meet. He has a soft look in his eyes and a look of assurance. Assurance that he is still here. "Its fine Tae, its okay. Have you not always wanted to know who your destined other is?" I let out a sigh as I take his hand away from my face so I can hold onto it.