XXIV

Same day

Namjoon's POV

I take a deep breath and go to knock on Seokjin's door, waiting for a response.

Usually I do not make this many trips to Olympus, I stay on Earth in the oceans but a certain someone has made it too hard to stay away.

The door opens and there stood Seokjin with his hair slightly messy and robes falling off of his shoulders. He looked slightly tired but still refreshed at the same time. He looks absolutely beautiful in every way, making my heart flutter just by the sight.

"Oh Namjoon, how are you doing?" He says as he tries to fix himself up but I let out a chuckle as I stare at him while leaning on the door frame with my arms folded against my chest.

"I am doing well, how about you Seokjin?" I ask and he looks up at me with a shy smile as he opens his door wider, allowing me to come in.

"I am doing good, would you like to come in?" He asks softly as if he is afraid that I would not want to but who would not want to be with someone as beautiful and loving as him. I nod my head and walk in with a small smile and he gives me one of his own.

When I go in I see that he has a tray of food on his bed and it seems like it was just made meaning I interrupted his meal. "Oh I am very sorry, I did not know you were eating. I can come back when you are done." I say and start to go towards the door but his small giggle makes me stop where I stood and I look back at him with a huge smile. I love hearing him giggle, it is so beautiful.

"How would you have known? And I invited you in so that means I want you here. There is no need for you to leave." My heart flutters at his words and I smile as I take a seat on the couch which was at the end of his bed as he resumes his spot on the bed.

"So what brings you here?" He asks as he resumes eating and I cannot help but stare at him with such adoration.

Ever since I laid my eyes on him I knew that he was special. It was not just his looks but this feel to him, this feel that I cannot exactly pinpoint but it is there.

I feel flustered around him and that has never happened. I want to protect him until I die because he is just too precious to be hurt or get hurt. I want to stay by his side no matter what. I want to hold him and tell him I love you over and over again. I want to tell him how beautiful, strong, and caring he is.

I want him to be mine and if I have to wait for him I will.

"I came to see how you are, I missed you." He starts to choke on his food and I am quick to get him a chalice of wine, being careful as to not touch his hand or make any contact with him, and he is quick to grab it and down it.

I chuckle at his reaction and go back to take my seat as he looks down at the chalice in his hand as he starts to blush. I smile at him, loving the way I make him feel.

"I-I missed you t-too." He says quietly still avoiding my eyes and right at this moment I want to go up to him and lift his chin up and make him look at me and tell him how I feel. But I cannot do that and it is okay because I can tell him instead.

"If I could touch you right now I would lift your chin up to make you look at me. I would love to see just how flustered I make you and so you can see how flustered you make me as well. Then when you're looking at me I can pour my feelings out to you. The feelings that I cannot seem to hide any longer." I clench my robes in my hands so I will not have the urge to get up right this second and hold him in my arms.

"What?" He says as he looks at me bewildered. He could not seem to comprehend that I had just confessed to him. Do I have to make it clearer for him?

"I'm falling for you Seokjin, no I have fallen for you. I love you and being next to you is all I can ask for. I am satisfied with that because you will be mine, by my side. I do not only love you for your looks but rather the person you are. No one has ever made me feel like this. My heart cannot control itself when you are around. I love you Seokjin and I want you to be mine." I say as I stand up from my seat to look at him but I do not get any closer to him because I respect his wishes.

"But does it not bother you that you cannot touch me or that you do not know the reason for it?" He asks as he looks up at me with tears in his eyes and right then and there I could hardly hold back. Seeing him cry like this makes me want to wipe his tears and cradle him in my arms till the tears stop.

"No. I do not care for that because this is what love really is. I love you for who you are and not your body. If I cannot touch you then so be it. As long as I have you by my side. If you are not ready to tell me as to why you cannot be touched then don't tell me. I will not rush you. If you are not ready to be with me or confess to me then you do not have to either. I will give you time just do not push me away." He looks at me with such emotion and I had to look away or I would have done something.

I hear him stand up from the bed and I take a step forward to keep a good distance in between us.

"I love you too Namjoon. I have for a while but who would want someone they have never touched? How can you want me when you have never held me and I know you want to, look at you holding back now. How can you want me if I have a secret hidden from you? I'm ready to be with you but are you truly ready to be with me?" He says sounding sad and I did not want him sounding like that. We should be happy while confessing our feelings. We both love each other so what is wrong?

I turn around and look at him with love and adoration. "I do not care for your secret, as I said tell me when you're ready. I love you Seokjin so stop crying, please. Yes I want to touch you, I want to hold you but my love for you is strong enough so that I am able to hold back."

It seems like something switched inside of him and he starts walking closer to me. I get confused and start to walk backwards. But he does not stop and keeps coming towards me. I hit a dead end once my back hits the wall and he stops an arms length away from me.

"I am the god of beauty and desire, I exude desire. I can easily make anyone feel desire for something. I can do it by the wave of my hand or I can do it by showing more skin." He starts to remove the top robe he has and it drops to the floor and then he looks up at me and I see his eyes start to slightly darken.

"Showing off just my shoulders can make one go crazy with desire, do you feel the strong urge to touch me now? Do you feel the strong urge to ravish my body?" My throat goes dry making me unable to form any words but the urge to touch him was only the same as before so I just stare without saying anything.

He starts to take off his other top off leaving his chest bare and I had to hold myself back from touching him right then and there.

"It seems like you can control yourself well. But if you were to touch me not only will you feel the most desire you will ever feel but I will too. I will be like a puppet in your hands, letting you control me. That is why I do not let anyone touch me because I can be taken advantage of." I look at him shock.

This whole time he has been protecting himself in everyday life for the fear of being taken advantage of when he should be living life without any fears.

"Is there is anyway to stop it? Is there anyway to help you?"

"Yes." Is all he says as his eyes fully darken and I cannot seem to look away.

"How?"

"This."

And with that he smashes his lips onto mine and the excitement and rush runs throughout my body as I am filled with a tingling sensation.

A sensation I want and will only feel with Seokjin.