XXVI

Same day

"What is that?" Seokjin asks but I do not answer as I let go of Tae's side and go to my desk in a rush.

There has to be a way to get in contact with Yoongi, I have to know for certain if this is happening right now because this cannot be happening. Not right now. Not when I got something so important to me.

Not when I finally became happy and content.

I rummage through all my papers and everything looking for one scroll in particular. I have to find this scroll, I must.

I halt my actions when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn back to see Taehyung staring at me with concern. "Jungkook what is happening?" He asks with such a soft voice that calms me down in an instant.

I grab his hand from my shoulder and hold it to my chest pulling him along with it. I wrap my arms around his waist as I rest my head on his shoulder. "I do not think I'll be able to stop it this time around." He holds me tighter as I let out a sigh and in that moment I forget our surroundings and focus on Tae and his embrace.

I breathe in his scent and hold him as close as I possibly can. He starts to rub my back soothingly allowing me to fully relax in every way.

If I'm not relaxed and calm this situation will get out of hand and I won't be able to get a thing done. I am the King of Olympus, gods and goddesses as well as Humans are counting on me. I did this before I should be able to do it once again, right?

With one last tight embrace I pull back and keep one arm around his waist to keep him close to me. If I do not have him by my side I do not know what will happen, I need Taehyung and I am glad I have him by my side. I give him a quick peck on the forehead then turn to my brothers direction.

"What shall we do Jungkook? This is serious." Namjoon says with a look of worry and slight fear. We all fear what's in that box. "I do not know, I did not think this would ever happen."

I do not think any of us ever thought this day would come. We defeated him, locked him up so that he would never come again to ruin the places we have built and now rule over.

"It should not have." Hoseok speaks up and I look over to him to see Donghan's hand wrapped around his waist and his on top of Donghan's. Any other day I would have asked what their relationship is but at this moment the number one thing consuming my mind and taking over all my thoughts is the thing that is locked up in the Underworld.

"Like Hoseok said it should not have happened. That container was sealed shut and I made sure that not a thing can go in or out." I let out yet another sigh as I try to think through as to how we are able to prepare an army for battle so quick.

"How much time do we have?" I ask and look to Donghan to see if he would know the answer.

"Well it seems like he is not fully awaken. A part of him is still left unconscious. We have about two weeks left till the Underworld is back to normal. We have time to prepare but I am afraid your bother, Hades, does not." Donghan says as he oh so carefully puts the ball back into his bag.

My ears perk up at the mention of my brother. What could go wrong now? "What do you mean?" I ask cautiously. He lets out a sigh before speaking and in the corner of my eyes I see Namjoon tensing up while clenching his fist. He can not get angry at a moment like this, we need him to stay sane and calm.