XXXII

We all surround the box that has the dreaded titan we have been preparing to kill. The one thing that we will no longer have in this world. The one thing we will all fight off with our lives in hopes we will survive at the end of this.

I hold on tight to Taehyung's hand as I look over to him with a small smile. He looks at me with the same smile but his eyes hold such a conflicted look as if he does not know what to do.

I pull him in close and bring him into my embrace. "It is going to be fine Tae, you will be fine. I will make sure of it." He looks up at me with such wide broken eyes breaking my heart even more.

"I do not care for my safety. I care for yours, you will be the one fighting him off the most while the rest of us try to distract him. We have the easy job you do not." I chuckle at his words trying to lighten up the mood. If he goes into this fight distracted he will surely not survive and I cannot have that happening.

"Do not worry about me baby, I have fought him off once and I am sure with you in reach and in sight I will be able to fight him off no matter what. So do not worry about me and clear that head of yours of all worries okay?" I lay a gentle kiss to his lips as I smile at him in hopes of easing his worries.

"Okay but I am still going to be looking out for you no matter what." I nod my head and he smiles back at me with one last kiss and embrace.

This could be the last time I embrace him, the last time I will ever be around him like this. The last time I will lay my lips onto his and smile so sweetly at him afterwards. The last time to look into his bright big blue eyes that I easily get lost in. The last time I can see him and be with him.

This could be the day that my world ends and falls apart because I can loose the one thing that is most precious to me.

The one person I have always been looking for. The one person that I welcomed into my private room without a second thought. The one person that I kept around not only for his body but to be able to talk to him and know him. To care for him like I have not for others.

He is the one that I have waited for my whole life.

The person that I do not want to ever let go of because he has shown me who I am. He has shown me I am not a monster and that there is a gentle side to me and that it is okay to have such a side. He has shown me that I can show my emotions and that he will not leave me if I do. He has shown me how to keep my anger under control and to keep going.

He has shown me a whole other side of life that I had forgotten all about and to think that it might end after all of this breaks my heart.

My heart began to feel because of him. It beats for him and only him and if my last beat is for him today then in a way I will be content but not fully.

Because I had made a promise that I will win this battle, this stupid war, to be able to say the words that I am so afraid of saying at the moment.

I will try with all my might to fight off this monster, to defeat him completely and wipe him off the face of this world.

I give him one last good tight hug as I back away and release a breathe that I did not know I was holding at first and then I give him one last gentle kiss as I rub my thumb along his cheek and look into his soft big bight blue eyes.

"I will win this for us Taehyung, I will." He looks at me with a small smile as he cups my face with his big slim hands.

"Thats the Jungkook I know. The look you have in your eyes is a look of confidence and determination. You got this Jungkook, I believe in you." I look shocked by his words but before I can say anything the ground stars to rumble and we all look at the crate holding the titan starting to break.