XXIX

One day later

Yoongi's POV

"Good morning." I hear from beside me as I open my eyes to see Jimin laying their with a small smile and eyes crinkled making him look so cute.

I turn over to my side and caress his face genlty while leaving a small kiss to his forehead. "Good morning angel." He blushes and hides his face in my chest, cuddling closer to me.

I chuckle at his behavior and pull him closer, resting my chin on top of his head gently.

Ever since the day I noticed that the crate that is holding Cronus was slightly open I have been preparing for battle. He is not a force to be reackoned with alone, I can use all the help I can get.

And since we've been planning and preparing we have rarely had any moments like these.

I love seeing him smile, seeing him happy, and I would do anything to keep it that way.

He has accepted me and the Underworld and that is too much to ask for and yet he did it because he truly wants to. He truly wants to be with me. To be by my side and to be mine.

Which in a way complicates things in the Underworld but it will not stay like that way much longer.

I found out that the cause of the changes of the Underworld are due to Jimin's presence. It's nothing bad, actually not bad at all.

For some odd reason the Underworld sensed our feelings for each other and began to change. It began to change to make room for another ruler.

That other ruler being Jimin.

Even though he already said that he wants to stay here and to be with me I know a part of him longs for the green grasses, fresh air, and bright sun. He longs for the things I am unable to provide him. I cannot show him all that in the Underworld.

So today before he will be officially known as the second ruler of the Underworld, I will ask him to double check once more. To know that he understands what he is getting himself into.

Which I think he already does but I can never be too sure.

But him becoming a second ruler will help us in this mess that we've somehow gotten ourselves into.

Once we officiate everything the Underworld will go back to normal which means the cycle will be over and we will be able to get in contact with Olympus. And once we get in contact we will be able to get things together and be able to defeat this son of a bitch.

"What did I say about thinking too hard all by yourself?" I look down to see jimin pouting up at me with the cutest look ever.

I could not help but kiss his adorable pout away. "Sorry angel, I was just thinking about all that's happening today." He lets out a content sigh as he looks up at me with such a happy look making my heart burst.

"I can't wait, Youngjoon said he almost finished my robes for the ceremony. I can't wait to see how it turns out!" I chuckle at his excitement and peck him on the lips once more.

"I am sure he did a wonderful job and I cannot wait to see you wearing it. You will look so beautiful in it because you always look so beautiful." He blushes at the compliment and smiles brightly at me.

"And you will look so handsome." He brings his lips closer to mine and just as I thought he was going to seal his words with a kiss he giggles and gets up to leave so quick.

"Jimin! Where are you going??" I ask as he continues to giggle while going into the bathroom. "I am going to get ready for the ceremony of course! I need all the time I can get." He yells back as I hear some shuffling indicating that he is changing his robes.