XXV

Next day

"Baby I think you need a break, we cannot keep going like this or you will break." I say as I stop his actions by grabbing his hips and he gives me a cute pout and decides to lay on top of me instead. "I am not going to break." He mumbles out as he runs his hands up and down my chest in a comforting matter.

"Well I do not want anything happening to you so let's just lay here like this before we both have to get up." I say as I move to the side bringing him along with me, making us both lay on our sides as we stare at each other.

He smiles so brightly at me making my heart beat fasten at the sight and give him one of my own.

We have barely let each other ago since that night. It's hard to leave him when he is fully mine now and no one can say otherwise. I do not care what others say but I am never letting him go. He is too important to me for me to go and do that. I want to be selfish just this once with him.

"You should smile more Jungkook, it is beautiful." He pecks my lips softly and I could not help but let my heart melt at the feeling.

I guess there is someone now who can make the almighty Zeus soft.

"But nothing and no one can compare to your smile, you radiate beauty." He blushes at my compliment and then cuddles closer to me.

We lay there in each other's arms, enjoying the feeling of each other and the silence that surrounds us.

But of course that did not last long.

Someone starts to bang hard on the door, to the point I thought it would fall right off it's hinges.

Tae gets a little startled as he jumps slightly in my arms but when I pull him closer and leave small kisses on top of his head, he calms down and let's out a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook this is urgent." I hear my brothers voice, Namjoon, and I get curious as to why he is here and why he wants to talk.

"Give me a second." I say as I start to sit up with Tae still attached to me.

"Let's get dressed baby, we need to go see what is wrong." He nods his head with a small pout but I am quick to kiss it away which makes him give a small smile.

"Okay." He mumbles out and then we are both up collecting our robes which were thrown to the floor, since we do not have eveough time to get new ones, and put them on quickly as we can.

Once Tae got his belt on I grab him by the waist and walk us to the door to be met with an anxious looking Namjoon.

As soon as I see that look on his face the atmosphere around me changes. It did not feel right any longer and I cannot quite pin point what that feeling is.

"What is wrong brother?" Namjoon gives me an urgent look and I knew not to question anything at the moment so I grab Tae closer to me and we set off walking to my studies in a quiet manner.

Once we got there I am met with Seokjin and Hoseok who either stood there with a confused look or a look of fear.

This only furthers this feeling of something not being right and I am guessing they feel it too.

"What is the meaning of this?" I ask as I pull Tae closer to me, laying his head on my chest as I look for some comfort. Knowing that what is to come will not be alright.

"I cannot get in contact with our brother down in the Underworld. That has never happened before, not even during a cycle." He says and as he says Underworld every bone and muscle in my body freezes as that feeling and the weird atmosphere around me finally seems a little clearer as to why it is like that.

"And why is that?" I ask as I hold onto Tae a little tighter, seeking comfort for what I am about to hear.

"Well the Underworld is changing we know that but this cannot only be from the change. Do you not feel it, it feels like something is off and if it's from the Underworld this just shows that is not going to be alright." I take a deep breath and release it as I lookup at all of them with an eased expression so that we would not loose our calm over this.

"We will only look at what we have, not a feeling, we cannot say anything until we know for sure." I calmly say forgetting about the previous thoughts I had of the Underworld and focusing on the good feeling emitting off of Tae.

"But what if it is-"

Hoseok's words get cut off as someone barges into my study.

I turn to see Morpheus standing there completely out of breath as he leans on his knees to catch his breath.

When he regains it be looks up at me with a look of terror etched on his face.

But before he can speak Hoseok cuts him off this time.

"Donghan??" He asks as he looks at Morpheus with a look of shock and confusion which Morpheus returns with a look of shock.

"W-What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks as he starts to walk towards him and we all stand there in silent as we watch the two.

"I...I...I am here t-to talk to Zeus." He says with a slight stutter and I look at the two with confusion and curiosity. How do they know each other?

"So you were real this whole time and it seems like you know Zeus good enough to know if it was urgent he would not kill you for doing so but I have never met you?" He sounds a little sad but once he reaches an arms distant away from Morpheus he instantly wraps his arms around his neck and pulls him close and Morpheus is quick to second the action.

"So happy to finally meet you like this Donghan."

"Likewise sunshine."

I do not fully understand what is going on but I feel happy that the two found and have each other.

But that happy feeling is quick to vanish as this uneasy feeling starts to settle in once again.

"Morpheus what are you doing here?" I ask and he breaks away from the hug with a look of fear once again.

We all gather around him as he takes out a small crystal ball that is pitch black and I remember this ball almost immediately. And the sight of it sends chills down my spine at the memory of it.

"Why do you have that with you at this moment?" I ask not wanting to hear the answer but knowing that we had to know.

He turns it over to show us a slight part of it that has started to change to red and my heart drops at the sight of it.

"He is awake and there seems to be nothing we can do to stop it."

We're going to have to prepare for a war.