XV

Same day

When we break away from the kiss everything returns back to normal.

Lightning was no longer emitting off my body and I felt that my eyes were back to normal. I was no longer angry and the reason for my anger was long forgotten.

My fists were no longer clenched rather I have them wrapped around Taehyung. I feel so calm and relaxed like I have never felt before.

I look into Taehyung's eyes to see him smiling at me brightly and I couldn't help but crack a smile of my own.

I felt more alive and happy. I felt happy. An emotion I thought I would never truly feel. This euphoric feeling was something that I want to keep forever and it truly feels like it will stay forever. I do not feel angry anymore. I do not want to yell or hurt anyone. I feel content and happy and I truly hope it stays like this.

But then my senses come back to me and I look bewildered at him. How in the world did he not die?

The lightning that was emitting off my body did not hurt him in the slightest. It embraced him. It welcomed him and what was surging through me went to him.

This has never happened before.

Whenever someone has come near me when I am in that state they either do not survive or are severely injured. But Taehyung has somehow managed to not get hurt. He has managed to get through to me.

The lightning was protecting him and not harming which, again, has never happened.

I wrap my arms even tighter around his waist and pull him even closer. He really is someone special.

I was about to pull him in for another kiss when a booming voice calling my name stops me from doing so.

"JUNGKOOK!"

My head snaps in the direction that my name is being called and there I see my brother, Namjoon, sitting on the ground next to Seokjin who seems to be unconscious.

What happened?

"JIN!"

Tae runs out of my arms and towards Jin. He sinks down next to him and pushes Namjoon away from them and I knew that angered Namjoon so before he could do anything I go to him and pull him away.

"You cannot touch him! Please do not come near!" Tae yells as he covers Jin with his body and checks him all over to make sure he is all right.

I do not get jealous from the way he is acting because I was consumed with confusion. What's wrong with touching him? We do not mean any harm.

"I was going to help him there is no need to be rude about it." Namjoon says with clenched teeth. I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him and he takes a deep breath in and out to calm himself.

Taehyung seems to have caught himself and looks at us apologetically. "I am very sorry I should not have yelled but please do not come near him." He says softer and I do not try to question him and decide to figure out what has caused everyone but Taehyung, Namjoon, and I to go unconscious.

"Namjoon what happened here?" I ask not really remembering much, only remembering when Taehyung calmed me down and the kiss, everything is long forgotten.

"I was not there in the beginning but I was called when no one was able to get you under control. Even Helios could not bring you back to your senses." He points to Hoseok and I see him on the floor as well, unconscious.

How could I have done this?

"You were beating a god mercilessly without stopping. The only person who was able to calm you down was Eros and I do not even know how he did it. He touched you and did not die! It is quiet unbelievable, it has taken Yoongi and I quite a while to be able to withstand your outbreaks but he has known you for about a week and was able to touch you while the lighting was emitting off you. Once you guys kissed the lightning exploded causing everyone to go unconscious due to them not being used to that much power coming at them. But I even almost passed out, that was the strongest wave of power I have ever felt. Stronger then the one that you were emitting when we were defeating the Titans." I look at him with shock.