X

Yoongi's POV

How stupid can I be to bring him down here without a second thought?

How can I think that it is okay and that he would be fine with it?

UGH!

I feel the flames on top of my head erupt and I feel myself get even more frustrated and I could not help but scream and let flames erupt from my hands as well.

I throw the fire at my bed curtains and on the bed itself setting it all to flames. I let another frustrated yell out then I turn around to throw a flame at my couch but when I do something pink catches my eye, making me halt my movements.

I look to my door to see Persephone standing there with a look of shock. My flames deflate and my hair and hands go back to normal. I turn around quickly towards my bed and let my hands suck the flames away.

I turn back around to see him still frozen in the same spot as before with the same shocked expression. It is dead silent with no words spoken or any sounds being made.

Should I say something?

Before I can say anything, Persephone beats me to it.

"You must be Hades." Is all he says as he starts to slowly step into my room with careful steps and looks. I stay still as he slowly makes his way over to me and I can not help but to stay still. Is he not afraid?

So many people after seeing me spout fire and scream, practically going crazy, they would fear me. They would not want a thing to do with me. Me being who I am scares people far away from me.

No one visits the Underworld and it is very hard to get people to get down here. Well besides Eros and Helios as well as my own brothers but others would not dare to come near me.

But here is this god who has never talked or met me, Hades, in his life, a god who I kidnapped to the Underworld, a god who has seen me lash out with my fire letting my flames spread and burn my surroundings, is walking over to me with no fear etched on his face.

"You are Hades and this is the Underworld, correct?" He asks as he stands right in front of me with a straight face. I nod my head, not being able to form any words.

"Well of corse, who else can erupt flames from their head and hands? And the underworld doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. Not to my liking because there is barely any light and life but it is not as scary as everyone say it is." He says with a small smile on his face that made my heart beat quicken.

He lets out a small cute giggle as he looks down and then looks back up at me smiling wider. "Do you not speak? I did hear you scream, so you must speak." I nod my head yes once again, unable to form any words. He giggles again and looks at me waiting patiently.

I get myself together by clearing my throat and unclenching my hands that had somehow gotten to that state while Persephone was talking.

"I do speak, I just did not a see need to have to speak if you were asking such simple questions." I say in a such a dead tone, a tone that I am very much used to using.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Hades, I am Persephone." He offers his hand for me to shake and I do not have to think twice before I take his hand to shake.

"The pleasure is all mine." His hand is so soft and the second my hand comes in contact with his I feel a surge of energy flow through me, making me feel alive. I can not let go of his hand due to the feeling, I want to continue feeling it and it seemed like he did too.

But all of a sudden he takes his hand out of mine and backs away from me and what happened the day before dawns on me again and I start to feel something erupt inside of me.