VI

I was angry, furious, and I knew for a fact I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

I take us back to Olympus and go straight to my palace.

"W-wait king Z-Zeu-"

I cut him off with a growl as I pull him closer to me, holding him by his small waist.

He shuts himself up right away and lets me take him to my palace without another word leaving his mouth.

I was going to show him what happens when he disobeys me. He has to feel the torture I felt of not being able to get a glance at his face. His oh so beautiful perfect face.

I don't know why I feel this way about him but I'm determined to find out today.

I pass the room where I usually have my rendezvous and head straight to my master bedroom.

I open the door wide and guide Taehyung to the bed and pick him up and place him on the edge of it. I look at him and get a really good look at him.

As beautiful as the last time.

"Why have you been hiding from me?" I ask just above a whisper as I bring my face closer to his. He looks slightly shocked at me with his eyes wider then usual.

"I-I-I di-didn't." I chuckle at his stutter and place my hands on his thighs and pull him closer to me. He lets out a small gasp and clutches onto my shoulders from shock.

"Oh but I think you did. So I'm going to have to show you what happens when you disobey me." I whisper into his ear which makes him shiver and I smirk at his reaction.

I lean in and leave a feathered kiss on his ear lobe which makes him whimper. Such a beautiful noise.

"Z-Zeus, please d-don't." I don't listen to him and continue to leave feathered kisses all over his neck where I had access to. He doesn't even try to push me has he grabs tightly onto my shoulders.

I smirk on his neck and back away to see him with his eyes closed but he whimpers when I fully back away.

He looks at me confused and then his eyes widen as I start to untie my robes. He starts to cover his eyes and shaking his hands which makes me chuckle. Anybody would love to see this yet he tries to look away.

Cute and very different, I like it.

"No no, wow, please Zeus." But I don't listen as I let my robes drop to the floor and I make my way over to him and take his hands away from his eyes.

"Call me Jungkook." He cocks his head to the side but when he sees that I took my robes off he turns crimson red and tries to look away once again. "W-why? No one calls you by your real name."

"I want to hear you say it." He whips his head up to me and looks at me in shock and another emotion I couldn't pinpoint.

"I want to hear you say it right now. I want to hear you say my name the loudest you can. And I also want to say your name. I want to say it so loud." I step closer to him with each word I say and he doesn't move, rather he stays still, just staring.

Once I reach him I place my hands back to his thick thighs and give them a gentle squeeze. This makes him let out a small gasp. "J-Jungkook." I look into his eyes and it felt like I was just drowning his oh so beautiful blue eyes that looked just like the ocean. "Say it one more time." He lets a small smile play on his lips as he looks at me and wraps his arms around my head and pulls me closer to him. This catches me off guard and I let out small gasp as his lips were grazing mine as he said what I wanted to hear.