XXII

Same day

Yoongi's POV

"This is not cuddling Jimin." I say but he ignores my words as if I have said nothing and continues to lay where he is.

"Jimin, I am being serious. I will push you off." He looks up at me with a pout that I want to kiss right off but I hold myself back since we are not yet there in our relationship.

"But this is cuddling, you are suppose to be warm all over when you are cuddling. And cuddling like this makes me all warm." He rests his head back down on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist, snuggling himself as close as he could while laying right on top of me.

"You are so warm, I love it." My heart flutters at his words and I do not say anything back but I wrap my arms around him to make him as warm as possible, just the way he likes it.

We have been stuck in the underworld for about two weeks now and it has been going better then I expected it to go.

Jimin does not mind it all and he truly likes walking around to see what the underworld holds. I even gave him a tour the first week to familiarize him with his surroundings and he quickly caught on with what I showed him.

Even our relationship has become really good.

The first couple of days was kind of awkward due to me not knowing how to quiet approach everything but Jimin was the one to ease me into everything.

I have not been around a person for this long so I'm not used to how to interact around others who I am not so familiar with. But with Jimin it was easier to ease into everything that we got close very quick.

He has now become someone that I cannot see my self away from. Now I know that he truly is my other half and he is someone I truly care for. And since I care for him I want to put his thoughts and feelings first.

What I mean by this is that I cannot hold him down here when he wants to go up there.

As the King of the Underworld I need to live here, this is my home and I cannot go anywhere else. If I do, I wont be able to handle the underworlds affairs accordingly. So if I were to have someone I want to spend the rest of myself with, like my other half, then they would have to live here as well.

And with Jimin what I fear the most is that he will need the outside more then he will need me. As much as that thought hurts I will still let him choose. I do not want to loose him but I do not think he wants to be doomed with the same fate I am doomed with.

He is meant to be outside under the sun while surrounded by flowers. He is a delicate flower that wont be able to handle what the underworld has in store.

Even though this place is fascinating to him at this moment once he learns more he will sure be ready to leave and to never look back.

But I am Hades, I should never hope and I should always know that I am not meant to have happiness like everyone else is.

I am not like everyone else so I should know not to think that I would get what others would get. But I hoped, I began to hope when I saw him and thats where I might have gone wrong because I fell for him, I fell for him hard and I do not think that I will be getting over it anytime soon.

He matters so much to me now that I will put his happiness before mine.

I should not be selfish even though at this very moment I want to be. I want to keep him to myself but I'm not going to do that to him.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asks softly as he looks at me with a smile that makes his eyes turn into crescents which makes me crack a small smile of my own as I tighten my arms around his waist.