XXI

Next day

I push his hair gently away from his face, allowing the sunlight to perfectly caress his beautiful features making him glow even more.

The beauty he holds is like no other and I am the luckiest god to have him right next to me.

I lean down and leave a small kiss to his cheek then I pull him in closer and allow my hands to wrap around his waist and my head laying on top of his. He immediately reacts by tangling our legs together and pulling himself closer, leaving no space in between.

I let out a small chuckle by the behavior and leave another kiss on the top of his head. "So beautiful." I whisper softly as to not wake him up but when I hear his soft giggle I knew that he was.

He lifts his head up to look at me and he gives me a huge smile while his cheeks are adorned with a rose color.

"Good morning." He says softly but his deep morning voice is still there making me get aroused just by the sound. But I put that off to the side and adore him with kisses all over his face while he goes into a fit of giggles that make me smile wide. His happiness seems to be my happiness.

"Good morning to you too." He reaches up to caress my face then leans his face closer, leaving a soft kiss to my lips.

"I'm really happy to be next to you again, I promise I wont leave again." He says with a sad look in his eyes but I quickly kiss him to get rid of the sadness. There is no point in him being sad in this moment. We are right next to each other so we do not have to worry about the past.

"I promise that I wont leave either but we are here now so you do not have to be sad. Why don't we go wash up?" He nods his head happily and with one last kiss we both get up.

Tae lets out a small grunt as he gets up and I instantly go to his side to see if he needs any help. "Are you okay?" He nods his head slowly with a small pout as he looks up at me with his big blue eyes, making me melt right then and there.

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" I ask with such concern as I hold him by his waist bringing him closer to me. I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

His eyes grow big at the use of the nickname and the actions of last night come back to my mind and I smirk at him as I lean in close to his ear and whisper, "Baby." Making him let out a low moan.

I back away with a satisfied smile and I start to walk us to the bathroom so we can wash up.

"You're such a tease." He says with a pouty voice making me want to ravish him as if he's my last meal which is something I would not mind at all.

"But you love it baby." I squeeze his ass cheeks and he lets out a small yelp as he smacks my bare chest.

I chuckle as I set him down on the counter, allowing him to sit down while I set the bath for the both of us.

I put in his favorite scented flowers along with a few other relaxing agents to make sure that he will be fully relaxed and no longer in pain.

Once I made sure everything is set I go back to Tae and pick him up in one go and then I go into the bath setting him down in front of me with his back facing me. Which I guess he did not like since he turns around and scoots onto my lap while facing me with a small smile.

He places a small kiss to my lips and wraps his arms around my neck pulling himself even closer to me.

"I love being like this with you, I think it is what relaxes me the most." He rests his head on my shoulder and I lay a gentle kiss on his cheek as I run my hands up and down his back to make him relax even more.