VIII

Taehyung's POV

We land with Hades' arms around me trying to steady me but I still stumble on my legs and land on the ground. I clutch onto my stomach feeling like I'm about to throw up but after a few seconds everything settles. The dizziness goes away and I felt a little better then before.

I look up at Hades to see him smirking at me and I couldn't help but feel irritated. If he wasn't an Olympian, specifically the King of the underworld, I would have slapped him real hard right across his stupid face.

"You could have given me a warning, god I felt like I was getting stretched and my stomach felt like it was turning in ways that it should not be." He chuckles and lends me a hand, helping me up from off the ground.

I huff and take his hand getting up and then dusting my robes making sure that I still looked presentable. "You look fine Eros, there isn't even a speck of dirt on you." I stop dusting my robes off and look up at him to see him still smirking at me making me sigh and I pinch the bridge of my nose to calm myself from doing anything I will later regret.

God, Olympians are so irritating.

"Where are we by the way?" I ask as I look around to notice that we are on Earth.

Oh of course, it's spring season.

"We're on Earth. He has work to do here due to the season." I see him heading towards a small opening that is to our left and I see that it's mainly covered by trees and bushes.

I walk with him to the opening and we bend down a little to see through it while our bodies were still covered by the trees and bushes.

Through the opening I'm able to see a god with pink hair and white robes that are littered with flowers all over, running through the flower fields all on his own.

I knew this was Persephone right away. The god that is Hades' destined half.

They can't be any more different then they already are. One is dark and rarely shows emotions while the other is bright and giggles to himself, showing off his happiness. Destiny is quite a mischievous thing.

"That's him, that's the god I was telling you about. Isn't he beautiful?" I look over to Hades to see him smiling gently at the sight of his love. I've never thought I would see the king of the Underworld smiling like that towards anyone. It's a sight everyone should see since his smile, even though its small, is beautiful and I am able to see how truly happy he is by the sight of his other half.

I look back to Persephone to see him now sitting down in the middle of the field where flowers were starting to grow and blossom by his touch. It truly is a beautiful sight to behold.

"Yes, its quite a sight."

I look back to Hades to see his smiling face turn into a cold and stern face. He is definitely going to scare poor Persephone away.

"Now start your...whatever the hell you do. Just make him mine now." He stays in the same position while looking at me with a determined look. Didn't he understand the part where I told him he had to get closer to him? He has to be standing next to him, the connection can not be made with them meters a part.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" He asks as he straightens up and I stand up as well.

"Like I told you Hades, you have to be right next to him for me to be able to spark the connection, if he is your destined other then he will immediately feel it. But the connection can not be made when you are this far away from each other. So if you will, please go by him." He stills and doesn't move. His face is void of any emotions and he stands there staring at me. I do not know what is happening, is he going to talk?